✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
I still owe you cookies from last string. Maybe they'll cheer you up.

And that part about not being able to say 'no'? Story of my life.

I've been practicing my 'no's! Someone send me like a 'story' about how much time we actually spend on something that prevents us from getting near to our goal. When you really think about it, it does makes sense. We spend so much time in doing something for someone else and most of the time (something we do not desire to do) it drifts us from what we want to achieve if you put that in a time in a day..... Doing something for someone else it takes time from what you had to get done during the day.

Thanks, J! I'm feeling a lot better. Practicing on the nos is really working out.

Well mainly I refused to go because I was very tired and extremely sleepy. I didn't had enough sleep the previous days so on that day I was just almost passing out. Nothing was hurting but I couldn't stop throwing up which was annoying. It also takes a longggggg time to get checked out.

Thanks a lot guys. I feel a lot better today even though I still have a lot of things to get done..argh...But one at a time today, one at a time :)

awe poor you, throwing up sucks :/ I'm glad that you feel better now though! :kiss:

Guest LiquidSky
If you can't say No, might I suggest reading the book called "Yes Man" by Danny Wallace.

That's going to help me with the 'no's?

Thanks, Sofia. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Minogue claims OBE on Queen's Honours List

Kylie Minogue has a very special reason to celebrate the New Year - she has learned she'll pick up an Order of the British Empire (OBE) medal after landing a place on Queen Elizabeth II's New Year Honours List.

The cancer survivor, 39, has been a beloved Australian export in her adopted Britain for more than 20 years, and has sold more than 60 million records worldwide.

Also named on the Queen's coveted list is chat show king Michael Parkinson, who will be knighted in 2008, and Lord of The Rings star Sir Ian McKellen, who becomes a Companion of Honour.

Actress Julie Walters and beloved comedy actor Leslie Phillips will also be honoured by The Queen. Both get Commanders of the British Empire (CBE) medals.

And James Bond producer Barbara Broccoli is to receive an OBE.

Minogue isn't the only music star on the Honours List; JethroTull singer/flautist Ian Anderson becomes a Member of The Order of The British Empire (MBE), and Soul II Soul hitmaker Jazzie B, aka Trevor Romeo, is awarded an OBE.

I HATE 'cant get you out of my head' that is an annoying song, and thats pretty much all Ive heard of hers.

Ive listened to 'speakerphone' (I dont like it its too many computers I cant hear her actual voice), '2 hearts' isnt that bad though....shes just like Madonna though they sound the exact same

• 5 weeks later...

Kylie's new alien video leaked (looks like Speed Of Sound)

kyliewow_450x250.jpg

Kylie Minogue get saucy with new clip of raunch

Images from two new top secret Kylie Minogue music videos were leaked on the internet before being dramatically blocked.

Fortunately we grabbed a look at the first video 'Wow' before it was pulled - and we can reveal her comeback is hot as hell.

Images from the new UK release show platinum Kylie ramping up her seductiveness with space alien dancers who saunter around her.

Kylie then mixes it with space alien dancers who rub her bum.

In the UV lit clip she abandons that bit of fun to then hump and pole dance around neon rods.

The ageing star shows she can still dance too, working out her routine with a troop of silver clad robots who faun over the singer who sports mega heels.

We then tracked down never seen before images from her second video 'In My Arms' to be released in Europe this week also.

In this clip the 39-year-old swaps her space odyssey for a fancy music studio, wearing a purple and white cheque ruffled polo neck as she cheeps her track into a hot pink mic.

Other stills from the highly anticipated video show her in an array of rainbow eye shadows frolicking in the wind in a swarm of streamers.

Finally with one more change, she swaps her Aztec look to return to her eighties curls and a lime green mini to lustre on a couch.

The videos are from her album 'X' and will hit music channels Thursday.

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=87964&in_page_id=7

• 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky

I just realized...

I was looking and reading all the topics on the Coldplay section and I was remembering all the little details of every album before it came out and all those xmas videos and random videos that Coldplay made for us the fans...then I suddenly realized that I have been on this site for 5 long years!:shocked2:

THAT'S A LONG TIME!:stunned:

I'm shocked.....:stunned:

Who else thinks they'll be sticking around for 5 or more years in here?:stunned:

Guest LiquidSky

I have no plans of leaving...but gosh! That's a long time right there! I should probably say that I sleep here or something:lol:

Guest LiquidSky
I think I might stick around for 5 years. :rolleyes:

hey! Yours is until Jun. So that means that Jonny was mine first!!:P Btw, I loved your painting! :wink:

Guest LiquidSky
I've only been on this board since June. I was on the official board since the old Red Room.

Thanks. I need to work on some more Jonny "paintings". Need to contact their management to see if I can get him to sit for a nude. :wink3:

ohhh that would be heaven:lol: if not.. we should persuade him :wink3:

Are you getting ready for those tours?:stunned: