Guest LiquidSky

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Je suis Sad

well since people are complaining at the other thread and I don't know why but I woke up sad somehow today (must be 'cause I'm a girl:dozey:). Anyway, this thread is more of a reflection & the complications that come along in a relationship and how many lovers have you had in your life. About the people that it just didn't work out and the people you've lost along the way whether it was a b/f g/f or a friend because you lose those along the way as well.

All these nonesense and the 'I like you' and the crush & develops into something more strong and becomes the center of your universe... the do or die....the Romeo & Juliet..the fairy tale..the dissolution.. the betrayal..the lies...the promise..the fear....the blame...the stare..the failure... and you are left with all these images..these flashes....of something that was that never was or was and now it's somehow gone.. How can that be possible? and yet you see it all the time. All the time.. the sweet and bitter love. When you become one and you just can't be....or it becomes too much that hurts... :shifty:

I don't know about you, but it's just sad.. how as people we change and they say love conquers everything.

This song isn't helping haha and I'm making this thread too long. Tell us about your loves :p

Guest LiquidSky

well I was going to write as I am sad..but there's already a thread title just as that.. so French translation.. I don't know the word for 'sad' in french though..... haha awww :embarassed:

uh there's already a love thread.. :uhoh:

but i agree with you viri, there's so much sadness on the board those days, i don't get why?

don't people notice that it can turn to a cycle that may involve many people...

i'm helping some friends with their problems, and i do it with no problem because they are my friends, but it gets me :( at the end and i really don't know why, i have nothing to complain about really now.... (well the things i would complain, have no solution now, will have in the future i hope).

and yeah viri if that is for love..... love hurts, always always always, for what you've said.

Guest LiquidSky

Triste sounds about right. Let me google it... yeap it's triste in french

Ari, I was just thinking of how people change in general...like when someone leaves and never comes back....life in general hurts..

That song is so catchy!! I like it. I was actually listening to this song when I was typing the first post.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvY-TJSrYP0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvY-TJSrYP0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Guest LiquidSky

oh I'm not sad today....just yesterday. I woke up sad somehow and all these images in my head..and was thinking how people change you know..

Triste sounds about right. Let me google it... yeap it's triste in french

Ari, I was just thinking of how people change in general...like when someone leaves and never comes back....life in general hurts..

That song is so catchy!! I like it. I was actually listening to this song when I was typing the first post.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvY-TJSrYP0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvY-TJSrYP0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

aaww viri :( this song is so sad! I wish I could help with how you feel but this song makes me sad too!

Guest LiquidSky
wow change :( its great but sometimes it sux, like when friends change for the worse

yeah....and things change. Makes me wanna just freeze it. People pass away too....it's just sad.

Guest LiquidSky
aaww viri :( this song is so sad! I wish I could help with how you feel but this song makes me sad too!

You've never heard of Pilate before? Well they changed their name now to Pilot Speed. They're good. yeah that song is very sad but it's very true and honest and happens all the time....