✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ari, I was just thinking of how people change in general...like when someone leaves and never comes back....life in general hurts..

ahh i know, people change, we all change, that's normal i guess...

but yes is sad when people disappear for a long time. :(

i have not seen some of my friends since like a decade because they've moved to other cities :\ ... but hey we keep in contact as much often as we can.

that's life viri, things are changing constantly.

ahh i know, people change, we all change, that's normal i guess...

but yes is sad when people disappear for a long time. :(

i have not seen some of my friends since like a decade because they've moved to other cities :\ ... but hey we keep in contact as much often as we can.

that's life viri, things are changing constantly.

Hence the Keane song "Everybody's Changing" (which I heard live again on Tuesday)!!:D

I've been rather sad the last days, too...because of friends stuff and relationship stuff...I guess I thought too much about it and felt quite lonely...but I'm glad there was this party last night...I met all my friends and it proved that there is no need to be sad...esp. when it comes to my best-friend I had a quite awkward feeling some days ago...but she said some things to me yesterday and it showed me that there is definitely no need to be sad or unhappy...:nice:

I don't even know if this belongs to the topic of the thread...:uhoh:

Guest LiquidSky

Because I'm not Amy......... thank God!

well I don't feel lonely at all....I guess I was just having one of those days.... and yes that's life which was exactly my point.

yeah....and things change. Makes me wanna just freeze it. People pass away too....it's just sad.

I totally agree, but then you have to think of all the happy things in life. There's love that does last forever, and relationships between people that are wonderful and perfect, and people who do change, but in a good way, and there's life to go along with death. :blush:

Im just putting this out there. Has anyone here ever mourned someone that hasn't died or left your life? Like have you ever sat down and though of how much you need some people and how important they are in your life and that tried to imagine how devestated you would be if they were gone.

Im just putting this out there. Has anyone here ever mourned someone that hasn't died or left your life? Like have you ever sat down and though of how much you need some people and how important they are in your life and that tried to imagine how devestated you would be if they were gone.

I think about that all the time. :bigcry:

Guest LiquidSky

yes, and it's awful! It just makes you realize how important they actually are to you :hug:

• 2 months later...