✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i'm bored i looked at all the members who joined from the first year and apart from ian and tifosi (i think thats what it is) the only one who's stuck around for 6 years is fifi. That means all you 2003 people will leave soon, unless you defy the pattern!

I don't think I'll ever really leave, though as I've already shown, I will cut down how much time I spend here. I mean compared to when I first joined, and we're talking a good 100 posts the first day or two :wacky: That was fun but even I'll admit was quite ridiculous, true newbie behavior (my excuse was that I'd just come back from their concert) :laugh3:

Ah, so um yes, to conclude and get back on track - I won't ever completely leave.

I used to come on and post a lot for a week or so, and then leave for a looooooong time.

Now I come on and sort of hang out for a little bit each day.

I don't think I'll ever actually leave. There's not really a reason to.

Hey, I've been here for two years. I'm so proud of myself. :D

i've been here a little over two years, with my time spent actually on the board exponentially increasing. i would check in a few times a week for the first year and a half or so, then i was out of school for 9 months so all of a sudden i could be on every day whenever i wanted...and i've come once a day at least for a minute since!

i feel like i'm going to be here for at least 5 years...i like it here!! not just because of the subject, but because of all the people i've met. i feel like unless i meet people in person, i'd lose touch with them if i left the board forever, and i don't want that.

Oh gawd i stopped doing that many years ago,it gets old after a while.

I'd be more than happy to do that but there's no one to talk to anymore so i just go to bed after 1 am or so :( Bah, i miss all the old people i used to talk to all nights long :bigcry: Ren, my night buddy, where are you??

I haven't pulled an all-nighter here in a while...I've come on and made a few posts before bed, but not like I used to.

I don't see myself leaving though. Just posting with varying amounts of frequency depending on who's around. With all the album info coming out, I'll probably be here alot for a few months,lol.

I haven't pulled an all-nighter here in a while...I've come on and made a few posts before bed, but not like I used to.

I don't see myself leaving though. Just posting with varying amounts of frequency depending on who's around. With all the album info coming out, I'll probably be here alot for a few months,lol.

I used to do that. I'd come on at like 8pm and be there til like 3 or 4 in the morning :stunned: Seems crazy.

I do spend quite alot of day time on here, but that's usually cos I walk off to do something for a while and forget I've left everything open :P