✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky
That sounds like fun.

I attacked her with a glass of water 'cause I didn't had a water-gun:P yeah it was :D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest LiquidSky

Because it's Sunday..

Lately, I haven't made any new threads but because I can't sleep and I really did not had a good day at all today.. I'm just frustrated at the fact that I am nowhere where I want to be. It's really sad to see things in a box... do you feel like your living your life in a box? I dislike the fact that everyone I seem to talk to either tells me that I should be married and have kids by now... that I should marry a wealthy man and someone who does anything I want. That I should pay attention to more things and to get aggressive because nice people never finish on top. I dislike the fact that for the things I want to do requires money and time. I dislike the fact that the year it's almost over. It makes me feel like I didn't do much even though I did. I'm afraid of not getting there and/or finding out it's not what I wanted after all...

I dislike that I'm going to be 24 next year and I'll be 6 years away from turning 30... Overall, I did had a good year and no one passed away thank god! but time flies and I feel so immature and so out of time :rolleyes: btw, today's Gareth birthday.. so wish him a happy b-day also :nice:

Guest LiquidSky

yeah I had my resolution with me at all times this year.. but see this year I had a lot of unexpected events which were nice and everything. I enjoyed them...and I'm content with that as I did achieved most of my goals..but I still feel unsatisfied and it took me a long time for some things.. and I think mainly it's just my jobs that are stressing me out. I have two jobs and I have school and I've gotten sick throughout the year because well I'm not eating nor sleeping right and I've been doing this throughout the year that it's finally getting to me and my body. I somehow feel trapped.

YOu should be doing things you do like doing. You basically waste your first 18years of your life doing that. You should be having fun, doing a job you enjoy and not feeling stressed and unstatisified at where your life is going. You've got to make the change if you want your life to pick up. The best advice I can give you is to make the best out of your circumstances and things will get better.