✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bush Proposes New Amendment to Congress

punks united

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can a mod please reprimand this person? *looks around*

I'm sick of him calling me retarded, a bitch, a shit, dumb, etc etc. It's just uncalled for.:dozey:

Whatever. I'm done having spats with him.

Wow. Last time I heard someone use, "it's a free country" was in 2nd grade.

It's a huge indication of the mental capabilities the person possesses.

you aren't talking you are just mumbling the same fucking thing as the last time. Don't get frustrated because no one cares about your comments. Don't say condescending comments and do not act as if you have the upper hand. Becuase you are textbook example of failure in coherency and embedded in malice.

werent you the one who thought the word tit was really funny? or was that somone else?

Why cant i marry my cat or my stuffed animal? because marriage was created for the puropose a man and women' date=' its been that way since early man. the idea of marriage the very bases of it is for a man and women, nothing else.[/quote']

:lol: your comparisons lack a lot of common sense you know that! lol Why can't people marry their pets if they choose to?? Who says its not right?? The Bible?? I have news for you.. marriage isn't bound to Christianity you know... I can go down to City Hall and get married.. doesn't mean anything in the eyes of God. If I choose to be married by the church.. thats different-it would defeat the entire purpose of a civil union.. but who is the government to dictate who I can marry and not marry?? There's no rule book that says I have to love a man.. or vice versa.. the Bible teaches us to love one another... no matter what!

You're connotating the word marriage with how YOU value the word... as a sacrament... thats ok for YOU but, what about the countless other Americans who don't and just want to be recognized as a husband and wife or wife and wife.. or husband and hausband....??

:lol: your comparisons lack a lot of common sense you know that! lol Why can't people marry their pets if they choose to?? Who says its not right?? The Bible?? I have news for you.. marriage isn't bound to Christianity you know... I can go down to City Hall and get married.. doesn't mean anything in the eyes of God. If I choose to be married by the church.. thats different-it would defeat the entire purpose of a civil union.. but who is the government to dictate who I can marry and not marry?? There's no rule book that says I have to love a man.. or vice versa.. the Bible teaches us to love one another... no matter what!

You're connotating the word marriage with how YOU value the word... as a sacrament... thats ok for YOU but, what about the countless other Americans who don't and just want to be recognized as a husband and wife or wife and wife.. or husband and hausband....??

i NEVER said it was bound by chrsistianity. im debating this without religion, from a non religious view point. i have stated that. take religion out of the equation. you're trying to make this about god, when its more then that. you can argue agaisnt it with or without a view point of religion.

but if you wanna talk bout the bible it also says homosexuality is wrong....so nice try though.

like i said if a person has a right to marry another person of the same sex why cant i marry a little kid or animal? if marriage is anything we make it then, i should be alowd to.

if you can make marriage or anyone can make marriage into what they want and view it as, then i too should be able to. and that should go for sick people who want to marry little kids, or animals or objects. marriage is an acient ceremony intended for man and women ONLY. not man and animal or man and man. im not arguing this religiously but as a human being who wants marriage to stay the way it is sapposed to be and has been for thousands of years.

The common misconception that I hear relates homosexuality to something completely abnormal. Like loving a dog.

Do you know how insulting that sounds? Really, don't you think of that when you're typing it? "I mean, if two guys get married, then why can't a woman marry a gorrilla?" Um. It's not the same at all. We are talking about real, realistic, legal, consenting LOVE. Why can't you hear yourself and the way you're wording this??

A lot of people don't have marriage ceremonies. Why should they give a shit about it being an ancient "tradition"? They don't even care about it. Shouldn't those people not be allowed to marry? Oh, that's right, ones got a penis and the others got a vagina.....

What are your views towards polygamy and polygyny?

The common misconception that I hear relates homosexuality to something completely abnormal. Like loving a dog.

Do you know how insulting that sounds? Really, don't you think of that when you're typing it? "I mean, if two guys get married, then why can't a woman marry a gorrilla?" Um. It's not the same at all. We are talking about real, realistic, legal, consenting LOVE. Why can't you hear yourself and the way you're wording this??

A lot of people don't have marriage ceremonies. Why should they give a shit about it being an ancient "tradition"? They don't even care about it. Shouldn't those people not be allowed to marry? Oh, that's right, ones got a penis and the others got a vagina.....

i am NOT comparing it to loving a dog. but it goes against nature. man and women make a baby not women and women. its natures way. its the natural way, its what nature intended to be. not the other way around.

im simply pointing out why draw the line at gay marraige? if marriage is what you make it, then anyone can marry anything or anyone.

nature intended it to be man and women, all signs point to this, i didnt make the rules, dont hate the messenger.

IF its about love, then if a man loves his pet why cant they show it and get married? if a 8 yr old girl and 40 yr old guy love each other, why cant they get married?

i am NOT comparing it to loving a dog. but it goes against nature. man and women make a baby not women and women. its natures way. its the natural way, its what nature intended to be. not the other way around.

im simply pointing out why draw the line at gay marraige? if marriage is what you make it, then anyone can marry anything or anyone.

nature intended it to be man and women, all signs point to this, i didnt make the rules, dont hate the messenger.

IF its about love, then if a man loves his pet why cant they show it and get married? if a 8 yr old girl and 40 yr old guy love each other, why cant they get married?

Totally agreed dude.

There you go attacking people again...

i NEVER said it was bound by chrsistianity. im debating this without religion, from a non religious view point. i have stated that. take religion out of the equation. you're trying to make this about god, when its more then that. you can argue agaisnt it with or without a view point of religion.

but if you wanna talk bout the bible it also says homosexuality is wrong....so nice try though.

like i said if a person has a right to marry another person of the same sex why cant i marry a little kid or animal? if marriage is anything we make it then, i should be alowd to.

if you can make marriage or anyone can make marriage into what they want and view it as, then i too should be able to. and that should go for sick people who want to marry little kids, or animals or objects. marriage is an acient ceremony intended for man and women ONLY. not man and animal or man and man. im not arguing this religiously but as a human being who wants marriage to stay the way it is sapposed to be and has been for thousands of years.

did you not say this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by mrcool011

Why cant i marry my cat or my stuffed animal? because marriage was created for the puropose a man and women, its been that way since early man. the idea of marriage the very bases of it is for a man and women, nothing else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

according to who??? thats my question....

There you go attacking people again...

Will you just shut up? I wasn't attacking anyone. I was simply asking him if he thought about the positive negative connotations that came along with him going from gay marriage to marrying a parakeet or something. It just SOUNDS insulting.

:sick:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Marriage was not created by nature.

Nature created us to reproduce. And reproduce as much as we can. We were probably more meant to have multiple sexual partners than just one.

Marriage was created by man. Marriage is a legal, or social, OR religious agreement between two ADULT, CONSENTING, LOVING people.

Marriage was created BY the human race, and is maintained BY the human race. I think the first time it was documented was in Ancient Egypt. I've got to ask you, how does nature create and IDEAL? A "tradition"? It doesn't.

Marriage was not created by nature.

Nature created us to reproduce. And reproduce as much as we can. We were probably more meant to have multiple sexual partners than just one.

Marriage was created by man. Marriage is a legal, or social, OR religious agreement between two ADULT, CONSENTING, LOVING people.

Marriage was created BY the human race, and is maintained BY the human race. I think the first time it was documented was in Ancient Egypt. I've got to ask you, how does nature create and IDEAL? A "tradition"? It doesn't.

marriage was created by the human race and created for man and women. thats why we didnt have gay marriage for thousands of years because marriage is for and was intended for man and women only.

*jumps in*

So Nick, you say that marriage is the natural way, and its a tradition that we should uphold. Couple of things:

One, why do we have to keep the tradition between a man and a woman? Because the Christian God said so? He also said we shouldn't eat seafood.

Also, you say that its the natural way. Now, homosexuality has been around for thousands of years. Its been documented as far back as the Egyptian civilization. There were gay Greeks, gay Romans, gay Saxons, etc... Wouldn't after a long enough time like that, it would be considered natural as well? Its not as if homosexuality suddenly sprang up 30 years ago.

• Like 1

Well, what I mean is that you came across as saying that nature created MARRIAGE for a man and a woman. Obviously it takes a man and a woman to make babies (I know THAT ;) ).

It's just that gay couples deserve the same rights that marriage affords heterosexuals. And the only way our government allows you to maintain these rights is through marriage. If we can somehow change that, then I believe that a LOT of our problems could be solved, and this debate would change.

*jumps in*

So Nick, you say that marriage is the natural way, and its a tradition that we should uphold. Couple of things:

One, why do we have to keep the tradition between a man and a woman? Because the Christian God said so? He also said we shouldn't eat seafood.

Also, you say that its the natural way. Now, homosexuality has been around for thousands of years. Its been documented as far back as the Egyptian civilization. There were gay Greeks, gay Romans, gay Saxons, etc... Wouldn't after a long enough time like that, it would be considered natural as well? Its not as if homosexuality suddenly sprang up 30 years ago.

So true.

Um.... Greek bathhouses anyone....... :uhoh: