✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What would you most like to see from Coldplaying?

stephen

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

I wanted to ask you guys what features you would most like to see on Coldplaying? Any old features you would love to see make a comeback? A mobile app?

Obviously I have other commitments and Coldplaying is unfortunately far down this list but I will try and bring back some of the more popular requested features

Please let me know!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, I ran away said:

The old downloads subforum seems to be entirely gone. Any way to bring it back (I mean the threads etc)?

Also, one feature I particularly miss are the Coldplay album smilies like :arobtth: etc

I agree with that!

Also... I'm not entirely sure what happened to the gallery? It seems that everything is gone, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, I used to enjoy the gallery so much, but I'm not sure if it can be restored.

• Like 1

• Administrators

To-do list:

Old Smileys (at the top of my list!)
Sign in with Apple
Gallery (needs a massive overhaul to work properly again, it had so many logistical issues before)
Uploading a ton more downloads (old threads are slowly but surely being uploaded but it takes FOREVER)
New theme to bring us out of the EL era, it'll be way easier to navigate hopefully
Cleanup of the forum, there are so many sub-forums that make it super confusing
Various UI improvements

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

On 7/26/2020 at 8:05 AM, stephen said:

Hey everyone,

I wanted to ask you guys what features you would most like to see on Coldplaying? Any old features you would love to see make a comeback? A mobile app?

Obviously I have other commitments and Coldplaying is unfortunately far down this list but I will try and bring back some of the more popular requested features

Please let me know!

Old threads. Material (e.g. shows) from Viva La Vida Era and Mylo Xyloto Era please! 

• Administrators
On 8/4/2020 at 4:52 AM, I ran away said:

:parachutes: :arobtth::viva: :1282851018_xy: yeeah

By the way making old thread links work again is something I think would be of great importance. So many people keep asking about them.

Not sure if that is even possible since the systems are vastly different. I will take a look though

As a new user, I think a mobile app could be really nice and convenient to connect even better with some users in this community. Besides that, I'm not sure if this is already a thing or other users would also be interested in that but I would love to have something like a chat function where users that are online can talk to other users in a group chat ?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ColdPlayLovas said:

As a new user, I think a mobile app could be really nice and convenient to connect even better with some users in this community. Besides that, I'm not sure if this is already a thing or other users would also be interested in that but I would love to have something like a chat function where users that are online can talk to other users in a group chat ?

Because of Apples policy it's very difficult and expensive for us to have a Coldplaying app. However, at some point there may be an 'Invision Community' app in which you can access any community based on that system. I have no date on that though.

In terms of a chat feature, that can be added but previously it never got much use. I can bring back 'clubs' where users can create private/public clubs eg. Oldplayers, Parachutes fans etc. However this may divide the community even more. There's a lot to think about here.

• Like 1

On 26/7/2020 at 8:05, stephen said:

Hola a todos,

Quería preguntarles qué características les gustaría ver en Coldplaying. ¿Alguna característica antigua que le encantaría ver regresar? ¿Una aplicación móvil?

Obviamente tengo otros compromisos y, desafortunadamente, Coldplaying está muy por debajo de esta lista, pero intentaré recuperar algunas de las funciones solicitadas más populares

¡Por favor hagamelo saber!

The galery!!! All images lost?

On 8/6/2020 at 5:41 PM, stephen said:

Because of Apples policy it's very difficult and expensive for us to have a Coldplaying app. However, at some point there may be an 'Invision Community' app in which you can access any community based on that system. I have no date on that though.

In terms of a chat feature, that can be added but previously it never got much use. I can bring back 'clubs' where users can create private/public clubs eg. Oldplayers, Parachutes fans etc. However this may divide the community even more. There's a lot to think about here.

Yeah, I don't think clubs etc are a good idea. I mean, there are already dedicated threads to individual interests so I don't see the benefit tbh.

One thing I miss is the user info next to a post displaying when they joined. I think that feature would come in handy.

• Like 1