✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

well i used to have that thought when i used to stay in India.

why they're not coming here...

but no problem every one will have a chance to see him...

i mean i am staying now in USA and this year i've been to 5 shows!:laugh3:

5 shows.. Wow!

Yeah, someday... :rolleyes:

23025.jpg

Chris, do you want my number :P?

111134.jpg

103118.jpg

finally gone through all 1980 pages!!

nah jk but wow you crazy fans make me laugh

with the pervy comments :laugh3: stay here long enough and I might turn into.... one :wink3: .... :shocked2::lol:

You know what i like about this thread,and what i find unique about this thread compared to buckland religion official thread,Will,Guy and Chris and jonny threads and all the other threads in this board.

This thread will always welcome the new members and also many new members some times post directly their first post right from this thread in this forum.

That's why i feel that this thread is great.:)

You know what i like about this thread,and what i find unique about this thread compared to buckland religion official thread,Will,Guy and Chris and jonny threads and all the other threads in this board.

This thread will always welcome the new members and also many new members some times post directly their first post right from this thread in this forum.

Thanks! Usually I hate to be a new member of a forum, especially when you get ignored until you have about 150 posts, I feel a lot better here though :happy2:

I agree.. Thanks Pallavi :)

Thanks! Usually I hate to be a new member of a forum, especially when you get ignored until you have about 150 posts, I feel a lot better here though :happy2:

THat's why this is still my favorite forum, even when I'm not listening to Coldplay as much. I always felt welcome here, from the very start. Coldplay fans really are an extra-nice bunch of people!:)

I'm not the leader, but we are equally friendly in the Jonny, Guy, Will and Chris&Jonny threads....we love all those who love the boys!

:)

i am not criticising all your threads there...

i want to say that this thread is forward in welcoming new members....

because many of them post their first posts directly from here.....

that's why i said that its very cool to be here....

And not anything more to mistake me...

i am not criticising all your threads there...

i want to say that this thread is forward in welcoming new members....

because many of them post their first posts directly from here.....

that's why i said that its very cool to be here....

And not anything more to mistake me...

Ok;)

My friend Geoff had never seen Coldplay live, and he was setting up his camera for some snaps. He asked me if the band move around on stage alot...LOL!!!! I asked him if he'd ever photographed a mexican jumping bean on speed. Pretty much describes Chris's dancing,lol.