✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

i like Chris's blue shirt!

chrisphillyuc1.png

chrisphillyuc1.092b97a94a.jpg

he looks very sexy in it.

Purple i like it.

In white shirts when he wears and comes at the back and ramps and plays csc and gpasuyf on floor if he sweats you can see him exposed.

i really like that.:kiss:

oh i do too honey, i do too. :stunned: :wideeyed: :P!!

you know something?

i sprained my ankle like, really bad the other day, and when i look at him and listen to him, it feels better. :D

probably just because he distracts me with all that sexy. :stunned:

Maybe this is the right place to go on about this, but I'm listening to "See You Soon," and I started to think about how Chris Martin is really the perfect man...Someone asked me this one, and I said I was sure it was him.

If there's another man out there who's modest, funny, loves to dance crazy without shame and writes beautiful songs like "Crests of Waves," and also happens to have a great smile (I love that second picture of him laughing, thank you for sharing that!) and gorgeous eyes, someone please tell me where he is. I just want to tell him that I might love him, lol. If he's English, then that's just icing on the cake too.

So yeah, I guess I can say I appreciate all of Chris Martin. Too bad there's only one of him.

(And if I knew how to post a picture, I'd share one with you all, but for now I'll just say that this thread is the best boredom killer. Thank you :)

(And if I knew how to post a picture, I'd share one with you all, but for now I'll just say that this thread is the best boredom killer. Thank you :)

I use Photobucket.com.

It's the best place to store pics on the web. You can upload a ton of pics for free, and it's fast loading too.

After you upload your favorite pic, just copy the "" address from your pic and paste it in your post and up pops the pic.

It's that simple.

If you need any help, just send me a PM.