✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Chris looked FREAKING GORGEOUS at the Rock am Ring concert, which I just watched. :wideeyed: :sweatdrop: :blush:

He also sounded fiiiiine and played well. He was so funny talking about the rich people on the tribunes - I cracked up! :lol:

His hair. :heart: I like it curly.

Hello girls... I'm baaaaaaack! ;)

OK.

I HAVE to comment on Chris' earings....

I think I love em?

Earings, Tattoos, Sexy Hairstyle?

What next :D

Thoughts? :)

and watch?? why did he use a watch like this :S because I never saw a watch in Chris' arms :S

a325049f0589535157370b7e0773efbe.jpg

vlcsnap-92494.png

I don't know about you guys, but in my opinion Chris TOTALLY looks like Bruce Willis on this screenshot!

Haha, you're right!

hahaha he totally does.... love the arms ;)

The arms! How could I forget the arms in my prev post. OMFG. :stunned::o:sweatdrop: He's clearly been working out. (Or just carrying the kids a lot, who knows?) Normally I don't care for muscles, but Chris has just the right amount - not too much but still looking buff and very masculine. :wacky:

Edit: Does the man age? He looks even younger now than he did since we last saw Coldplay, I believe. :stunned:

The arms! How could I forget the arms in my prev post. OMFG. :stunned::o:sweatdrop: He's clearly been working out. (Or just carrying the kids a lot, who knows?) Normally I don't care for muscles, but Chris has just the right amount - not too much but still looking buff and very masculine. :wacky:

Edit: Does the man age? He looks even younger now than he did since we last saw Coldplay, I believe. :stunned:

What ever his been doing, its DEFO been working! Im mesmerized by this picture at the minute! :stunned:

he looks very younger than Crisis' gig.. and yeah the arms :) I don't like talking about muscles or other masculine things in here but some times I can not concantre concert because of muscles :D

He and his wife getting younger day after day. What are you eating man???

And he wrote "lite" instead of "leid", so that he knows how to say that word :wacky:

Aw man, everytime Chris says something German or tries to I'm all over him tihihihi hurrplz.png?1

hahah yes he wrote lite I didn't pay attention it :D there are something else writing on his arm. It looks like wir sind... but I can not read rest :D