✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Just saw this NOW and what cool surprises I had! I had to pause the video to see him surfing!!! :stunned: wow! he practices sports so that's why he has wonderful shape he is very centred person!!:kiss:

does anyone know where that version of Dont Panic is from..I love it

Just spotted this article in The Sunday Mail (Brisbane Australia) dated August 7.

"FROM COLDPLAY TO HOT TUB"

"Millions of women around the world would kill to put their hands on Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and Brisbane's Stephanie Shepherd got to do exactly that.

There was no jealousy from Gweyneth Paltrow, though, with Shepherd's groping strictly professional.

Shepherd is the owner of Stephanies Spa Retreat at the Sofitel in Brisbane. She treated the musician to a special "Rasul Temple Steam Therapy" treatment after his gig at Splendour in the Grass on the Sunshine Coast last weekend.

"Chris Martin is one of the most gracious and down-to-earth men I have ever met," Shephard gushed.

And it seems the love was mutual with Martin signing the guest book: "Thank you so much. Ya f---ing rule. Love Chris M."

Lucky girl.

I liked reading her saying he is the most gracious and down- to- earth men that she have ever met!!! absolutly lucky girl!!

holy shit!!! I haven't words, thanks sweetie:kiss::kiss: now I remember that today is my birthday!

today is your birthday ?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :) :) and happy Chrissyday to you :)

@keka wow video was so great! thanks :) :)

Maria_Shiver[/color][/b]

Enjoy, girl!;)

(I love that song!) :smug:

today is your birthday ?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :) :) and happy Chrissyday to you :)

@keka wow video was so great! thanks :) :)

Is it? So happy birthday to you dear!! :hug:

Thanks friends!!!!

M2.jpg

OMG! that video is amazing!! he is so fucking lovely.. and his smile makes my LIFE :heart::heart:

hola Marce tanto tiempo,que bueno saber de ti niña,nose si me recuerdas soy Gloria,te acuerdas de los Flog?,bueno aun sigo entrando y he visto que tu flog ya no esta actualizado:cry:,solia informarme a traves de ti...supongo que estaras fuera del colegio y ya estudiando alguna carrera...te dejo un inmenso abrazo y un beso.(espero que leas esto)

Gloria

aah coincido contigo,es tan hermosa la sonrisa de chris en el video arriba :rolleyes:

Thanks friends!!!!

M2.jpg

Chris is interested in such old culture, isn't he? :D :D I mean he studies them ;) LOL :D :D

And it would be very cool of you, if you post your avatar, Emma ;)

...aaaaaaaand here is a photo of Lollapalooza again:

fri_ch_coldplay.jpg

Jump 'n' Run :D :D

today i watched this vid around 10 times ( apparently i missed the song :D) .. it absolutely deserves to be re/posted here..

Chris with all his awesomeness plus he's tanned and with short sleeve t-shirt :sneaky::rolleyes:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

and funny :D

unledjm.jpg

hey girls! Chris was wearing a different wristlet in Lolla'2011. What is this* Is it official wristlet of festival :/ just stupid curious :D

6013595482_8f38af116f_o.jpg

6013595528_38834b0eb9_o.jpg

Chris is interested in such old culture, isn't he? :D :D I mean he studies them ;) LOL :D :D

And it would be very cool of you, if you post your avatar, Emma ;)

...aaaaaaaand here is a photo of Lollapalooza again:

fri_ch_coldplay.jpg

Jump 'n' Run :D :D

Ceren I'm pretty sure that right^^

Mennesker, I know that pic is in Bakery thread but I can't find it,

awesome and sweaty pic:D