✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Those rumors have absolutely no evidence and they were created by some of the most disgusting tabloids around. They're not true... I think it's pretty impossible to even consider the possibility that they might be. :P

Well I would say that it is possible, he is a man afterall :dozey: But the fact that the band allowed her onto the guestlist knowing his wife would also be there pretty much proves 100% that they're not true.

Anyway...belly :wacky:

ahha thank you tamunia - your t shirt is awesome by the way ;)

thanks dear .. :happy:

DSC01991.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

what's wrong with him ?.. he looks like he's got some tears in his eyes :cry: btw, do u remember which song is being performed in those 2 pics :rolleyes:

seems the guys are coming home by this tweet ... I was hoping to see Chris in a wave these days with his billabong ....

@MICHAELBROHARAتجول

"Coldplay is flying ORD to LHR on British Airways. Well everyone but Chris Martin".

http://twitter.com/#!/MICHAELBROHARA

flight from Chicago O'Hare International Airport to London Heathrow Airport;)

we need pictures :bomb::bomb::bomb:

seems the guys are coming home by this tweet ... I was hoping to see Chris in a wave these days with his billabong ....

@MICHAELBROHARAتجول

"Coldplay is flying ORD to LHR on British Airways. Well everyone but Chris Martin".

http://twitter.com/#!/MICHAELBROHARA

flight from Chicago O'Hare International Airport to London Heathrow Airport;)

I was afraid he would stay in the US, but hoping for the opposite, as I'm going to London next week for a few days. :-(

fue genial...gran emocion ver a nuestros chicos,ame que cantaran temas antiguos Shiver,life is for living:heart:,everything's not lost...aggg mori

Yeah! But, I miss Moving To Mars... :cry:

Could you post the pic of your avatar? Chris seems gorgeous! :shocked2:

Please, Enma! :kiss:

According to Page 6 he and Gwyneth donated an obscene amount of money to attend a funraising meal for Obama next week, so he's probably staying for that.

http://m.nypost.com/p/pagesix/harvey_hosts_money_meal_VhI39ZLE7ST1wXoHLmtWQL

Oh, my sixth sense was telling me he won't be in London when I'm there :cry:

This should take place on Thursday, if I'm reading correctly... so there is still a small chance until Sunday, when I'm leaving, but they will probably stay in the USA for holiday. :cry:

Bad timing, but my friend is getting married in London, she couldn't change the date because of me :)

Well, I definitely won't leave London without taking a little walk around the Bakery ;)

Maybe we'll have dinner in the bistro on Saturday (I bet my husband will be thrilled :P )

Anyway, thanks for the info, Mich!