✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

wow, he sure has working out a LOT in the gymn to achieve muscles like that, and I can't blame why he is doing it. He needs to have strengh to go through during the shows, he just gives 200% of himself e.g he jumps, rolls on the floor etc ...good for him that he has working out. I like to see him like this! :D

Another thing: wouldn't be wonderful IF the official marchadising of Coldplay could sell MASSIVE tshirts of the same the guys wear in this new album? I love the spirals and all the symbols on them...

That lens with this "distorting" effect makes his arms look more scary than attractive tbh. :uhoh:

He looks great. but he looks so different sometimes it doesn't look like it's actually him.

Or maybe that's just me :P

yes, he DOES HAVE muscles, BUT i agree those pictures are a bit stretched .. . otherwise his arms are perfect !!

Why :\?

If you believe the rumours then it's Chris that is the pig, not her, she isn't married with kids.

And if you don't, she's doing absolutely nothing wrong in going to the gig.

I am not judging anyone .... I just think it should be an uncomfortable situation, from my point of view, Chris pig ever please!!!:D