✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I would imagine they are staying in the Hamptons for at least a couple of the normal August Vacation that they always do as a family:thinking:

I know, that is what I would do in their place.

(I can hope still...)

I will have a great time in London anyway.

:)

and @Jeremyy

Thank you! :)

Yes, I met him last year, but it would be nice to see him again :D

I'll let you know!

Oh so you are a lucky woman already! :) But I wish you GOOD LUCK as if it would be me to meet him!

I disagree. I love his hands, but his legs and mouth turn me crazy! The most beautiful legs in the world. :dazzled:

Just saw this NOW and what cool surprises I had! I had to pause the video to see him surfing!!! :stunned: wow! he practices sports so that's why he has wonderful shape he is very centred person!!:kiss:

Just spotted this article in The Sunday Mail (Brisbane Australia) dated August 7.

"FROM COLDPLAY TO HOT TUB"

"Millions of women around the world would kill to put their hands on Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and Brisbane's Stephanie Shepherd got to do exactly that.

There was no jealousy from Gweyneth Paltrow, though, with Shepherd's groping strictly professional.

Shepherd is the owner of Stephanies Spa Retreat at the Sofitel in Brisbane. She treated the musician to a special "Rasul Temple Steam Therapy" treatment after his gig at Splendour in the Grass on the Sunshine Coast last weekend.

"Chris Martin is one of the most gracious and down-to-earth men I have ever met," Shephard gushed.

And it seems the love was mutual with Martin signing the guest book: "Thank you so much. Ya f---ing rule. Love Chris M."

Lucky girl.

Just spotted this article in The Sunday Mail (Brisbane Australia) dated August 7.

"Millions of women around the world would kill to put their hands on Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and Brisbane's Stephanie Shepherd got to do exactly that.

There was no jealousy from Gweyneth Paltrow, though, with Shepherd's groping strictly professional.

Shepherd is the owner of Stephanies Spa Retreat at the Sofitel in Brisbane. She treated the musician to a special "Rasul Temple Steam Therapy" treatment after his gig at Splendour in the Grass on the Sunshine Coast last weekend.

"Chris Martin is one of the most gracious and down-to-earth men I have ever met," Shephard gushed.

And it seems the love was mutual with Martin signing the guest book: "Thank you so much. Ya f---ing rule. Love Chris M."

Lucky girl.

I hate Stephanie Shepherd. Much more because she not took an pictures.:veryangry2:

Lucky girl.

It was posted last week, you can find the picture of the guestbook here

His handwriting is terrible :laugh3:

The rasul is a traditional Arabian cleansing ritual which will leave you feeling pure and calm and your skin beautifully exfoliated. The experience takes place in a private temple under the light of a thousand stars. Apply different coloured medicinal chakra muds to specific areas of your bodies while inhaling steam delicately infused with pure herbs (reputed to cleanse the respiratory system). The ritual ends with warm tropical water pouring from the dome to wash the muds away. Afterwards at venues which have a communal spa you are welcome to use the facilities. Otherwise you will receive an additional body cream or oil to rehydrate your purified bodies. Whether or not you're into chakras and chi energy, this is one fantastic way to relax.

Wash your cares away in a Rasul

Apply chakra muds to your bodies while breathing in herb-infused steam

Warm water rains down, washing away the mud

Some spas offer use of communal spa facilities after your Rasul experience

A cross between a mudpack and a steam bath, but much, much better!

Lucky girl.

Noooooo I'm not jealous, not at all imtwitchingplz.gif?1

The rasul is a traditional Arabian cleansing ritual which will leave you feeling pure and calm and your skin beautifully exfoliated. The experience takes place in a private temple under the light of a thousand stars. Apply different coloured medicinal chakra muds to specific areas of your bodies while inhaling steam delicately infused with pure herbs (reputed to cleanse the respiratory system). The ritual ends with warm tropical water pouring from the dome to wash the muds away. Afterwards at venues which have a communal spa you are welcome to use the facilities. Otherwise you will receive an additional body cream or oil to rehydrate your purified bodies. Whether or not you're into chakras and chi energy, this is one fantastic way to relax.

Wash your cares away in a Rasul

Apply chakra muds to your bodies while breathing in herb-infused steam

Warm water rains down, washing away the mud

Some spas offer use of communal spa facilities after your Rasul experience

A cross between a mudpack and a steam bath, but much, much better!

I would like to have on of that :wacky:

*edit: Jesus, look at this:

http://www.stephaniessparetreat.com.au/menu-opalrasul.php

what a relaxing atmosphere :wacko: