✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I don't know if I post this before. Sorry if I did, but I love that song and I want to share with you, girls! *___*

I'll cry... :cry:

Wooooow... so beautiful! Tears are running down my face...

14y7jgo.gif

Sadly Beautiful... I have to imagine him crying... wow, I can't imagine, that he cries... this has to be so sad...

I love this part:

my_heart_is_beating_by_albact-d477zcv.gif

http://albact.deviantart.com/art/My-Heart-is-Beating-253994431

:nice: :smug: :heart:

We all love im that way: powerful and happy!

No, not that one.

In the video you posted. I'm on my phone so can't get a time code, but near the end. He's in his Viva outfit on lying on the floor by some people's legs.

Ok, sorry!

1291662439255_f.jpg

^^ This is after this (I think):

[ame=

]
[/ame]

when Chris was 'chrazy' at Sound Relief- Sydney. I don't like that moment, really.

:stunned: :confused: :( :cry:

:angry: If I was there I would beat everyone that was near of him. :veryangry2:

Guest AlbaCT42!

Poor Chris

:angry: If I was there I would beat everyone that was near of him. :veryangry2:

And I'd be with you helping :angry:

Poor Chris

And I'd be with you helping :angry:

:thinking: Well HE wanted to be there by his will, right? and besides I see regular behaviour of the fans, one touches, another touches too and altogether we see dozens trying to get him....none there is violent, and plus be sure he likes it! he loves to be close to the fans. Try to be in his shoes, the guy likes to please the audience singing, he wants to be near them to feel their emotion...sometimes it can be ungrateful for singers like Chris feel distant from the audience, after all they are as human as any other!

Guest AlbaCT42!
:thinking: Well HE wanted to be there by his will, right? and besides I see regular behaviour of the fans, one touches, another touches too and altogether we see dozens trying to get him....none there is violent, and plus be sure he likes it! he loves to be close to the fans. Try to be in his shoes, the guy likes to please the audience singing, he wants to be near them to feel their emotion...sometimes it can be ungrateful for singers like Chris feel distant from the audience, after all they are as human as any other!

yes, it is true too... :nod: :thinking:

^ absolutely agreed !!! he got what he wanted when he ran wild into the crowd.. and i don't think people where rude .. they were just being fans who love him. oh and remember what he said/sang once lol :D : " If you want me ,then you can have me take me, oh baby grab me"

i would have grabbed him if i was there, wouldn't you? :D

^^ somewhere around 0:18 I hear someone saying "Help him up!" or something. And there's this woman wearing a blue shirt with him on the ground also trying to help him up. At least they're not raping him :lol:

Oh man I never wanna be famous ...

http://coldplaying.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4935999

Coldplay - Fix You from sound relief 2009 Chris Martin crowd run - YouTube[/url]

i was shocked when i first saw that video :D

WTF! This is really shocking!

And the video above even more... they treat him like an object, but he's just a human!

Also he's is one of the most wonderful and greatest persons ever... that's not a reason to run to him like there is free gasoline :(