✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Was from the premiere of Gwyneth's movie "Sylvia" in 2003

http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6508

By the way, in your video, where is the picture of Chris on the floor by the barrier from?

That's what I was gonna ask, it looks like maybe it could be after finishing the show in Australia, when he did that crowd Run during Fix You, I remember reading he spent the afternoon throwing up and still had to fly to do that evening show:thinking:

That's what I was gonna ask, it looks like maybe it could be after finishing the show in Australia, when he did that crowd Run during Fix You, I remember reading he spent the afternoon throwing up and still had to fly to do that evening show:thinking:

Yeah that's what I thought, I know he collapsed once he got off stage, hadn't seen a pic before though.

ConVerSE. hey, do i know you??! :D იქნებ თბილისი ფორუმიდან? საქართველო მაინც პატარაა :)

pdvd008c.jpg

აქაც ქართველს თუ ვნახავდი არ მეგონა :D Cool....

2dlu32x.png

*StrawberryGirl*

Unfortunately I don't know :( He is so cute in that gif :bomb:

აქაც ქართველს თუ ვნახავდი არ მეგონა :D Cool....

International ანყოფილებაში ქართველების თემაც არის გახსნილი, თან დიდი ხანია :) მაგრამ თბილისის ფორუმზე ბევრად უფრო აქტიური მპოსტველები გვყავს ვიდრე აქ .. მე-11 ნაწილზეა ქოლდფლეის თემა ასული ..

the second gif is from Concert Privé France 2008 interview, i am pretty sure .. though i can't help about the first one :/

25318521265686543161312.jpg

he reminds us that he's happily married man :D :angry: