✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:thinking: Well HE wanted to be there by his will, right? and besides I see regular behaviour of the fans, one touches, another touches too and altogether we see dozens trying to get him....none there is violent, and plus be sure he likes it! he loves to be close to the fans. Try to be in his shoes, the guy likes to please the audience singing, he wants to be near them to feel their emotion...sometimes it can be ungrateful for singers like Chris feel distant from the audience, after all they are as human as any other!

ok but... I always fear for him. :embarrassed:

In The South Bank Show, Chris said about the Sound Relief run into the audience: "it was a tremendous error!"

This ^^^^

tumblr_lq9tktle6k1qjo309o1_500.png

Then Rodie#42 told us that Chris sick after getting off the stage. And he vomited for the whole afternoon.

WTF! This is really shocking!

And the video above even more... they treat him like an object, but he's just a human!

Also he's is one of the most wonderful and greatest persons ever... that's not a reason to run to him like there is free gasoline :(

He is the leader singer of the band they were listen to, what do you expect? everyone would behave like that and he knew what he would get.

^^ somewhere around 0:18 I hear someone saying "Help him up!" or something. And there's this woman wearing a blue shirt with him on the ground also trying to help him up. At least they're not raping him :lol:

Oh man I never wanna be famous ...

They LOVE him!!! ;)

In The South Bank Show, Chris said about the Sound Relief run into the audience: "it was a tremendous error!" I'm going to try to work this phrase into my everyday conversations!

Then Rodie#42 told us that Chris sick after getting off the stage. And he vomited for the whole afternoon.

Keep in mind that it was summer, 110 °F something, it was the last song of a 1 1/2 hour (I think) show and Chris was already exhausted as fuck.

It was in US Weekly this week. I tried to find it online, to no avail.

Hallo Ladies!

I tried to search as well, and I was lucky, I found a .pdf version of the magazine, so I cropped the picture.

I hope it's ok to post it.

Dok2.jpg

Source: US Weekly

Hallo Ladies!

I tried to search as well, and I was lucky, I found a .pdf version of the magazine, so I cropped the picture.

Dok2.jpg

Thanks for the scan!

And HOLY FERRET Moses certainly looks like a little version of Chris :stunned:

Hallo Ladies!

Dok2.jpg

It's more than OK to post something so beautiful! :laugh3:

Chris looks so cool and I actually like the new hair for once.

dude...

teeheeheee

k19iit.jpg

He looks like a drug addict :|

Chris looks so cool and I actually like the new hair for once.

So true! :lol:

Love the hair Chris, AND I think he has a new shirt:lol:

You might be right! :o

:lol::laugh3: