✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I have a Chris question. This might not be the appropriate place to ask, but I'm going to give it a shot. Is Chris a vegetarian or not? I've read conflicting stuff. I know he was voted sexiest vegetarian in 2005, but there is also the interview where he talks about setting the fire alarm off every time he cooks fish and peas for his family. Also Gwyneth talks a lot about what they eat in her cookbook, and it definitely includes meat.

I don't care one way or the other..just being nosey!

I have a Chris question. This might not be the appropriate place to ask, but I'm going to give it a shot. Is Chris a vegetarian or not? I've read conflicting stuff. I know he was voted sexiest vegetarian in 2005, but there is also the interview where he talks about setting the fire alarm off every time he cooks fish and peas for his family. Also Gwyneth talks a lot about what they eat in her cookbook, and it definitely includes meat.

he said he's not 100% vegetarian, he sometimes eat fish

and i think the meat are for their kids

Actually in an interview I saw recently, Gwyneth said Apple won't eat any kind of meat, so I guess she takes after her daddy! ;)

I own her cookbook (it has wonderful stories about her family and how the recipes come about) and Gwyneth states that Apple is completely vegetarian, she didn't say if Moses was well. Gwyneth does eat poultry though. :)

He will eat anything he feels he can kill, like a fish, a chicken, but a pig and a cow he said he couldn't kill those to eat, I believe he has even killed a chicken if I am not mistaken, he also drinks alcohol, despite the numerous articles that state he doesn't.

He will eat anything he feels he can kill, like a fish, a chicken, but a pig and a cow he said he couldn't kill those to eat, I believe he has even killed a chicken if I am not mistaken, he also drinks alcohol, despite the numerous articles that state he doesn't.

That's interesting you say that, because yes everything I've read says he doesn't drink alcohol.

Chris explains his "vegetarianism" in this video (from the Boombox interview):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohJWLGSHZQs]Coldplay - Boombox All Access - 2/3 - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know if this helps, but what I know is that Chris is considered to be a pescetarian. Someone who eats fish additionally to vegetables. I've tried it...didn't succeed :P

Also, he doesn't drink casually (except once, that I know of, he got completely wasted)...He does like ginger beers, but the only time he has openly drank was when he was receiving his punishment ;) for kicking Will out of the band. (Cranberry and Vodka? I believe...) :P

I don't know if this helps, but what I know is that Chris is considered to be a pescetarian. Someone who eats fish additionally to vegetables. I've tried it...didn't succeed :P

Also, he doesn't drink casually (except once, that I know of, he got completely wasted)...He does like ginger beers, but the only time he has openly drank was when he was receiving his punishment ;) for kicking Will out of the band. (Cranberry and Vodka? I believe...) :P

Is Ginger beer the same thing as root beer???

He drinks, he's not a lush, just don't believe everything you read;)

He's so handsome.....

40925_21.jpg

C'mon, girls! Chris says so many things! Don't believe in everything that he say. Sometimes is just a joke. Chris drink alcohol, yes! He drinking during the interview to Rolling Stones Magazine. And what you say about this video??? Ok, he probably drank two champagne cups but...

"I'm drunk, man." :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Lnr6nx-Hw&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Lnr6nx-Hw&feature=related[/ame]

Chris drunk... Fuckingyeah! :wink3::sneaky: