✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Hey guys. Some info on Chris at university;

"In stark contrast to this vision is the image of a long blonde-haired boy, with a trusty tube of Pringles, a can of coke and an A4 notepad by his side, strumming away in the New York stairwell, due to its perfect acoustics. The boy was, of course, Chris Martin, with whom Terry had a special relationship; Terry used to lend him vinyls and Chris still pops by if he’s in the area. He recalls how despite being completely teetotal, Chris was larger than life, unlike Guy Berryman and Jonny Buckland who were quite timid. Yet with a name like Will Champion, Coldplay’s drummer could not shy away from social life. He was a keen hockey player and liked his beer. "

From the security guard of Ramsay Hall, UCL - where they all met!

Thanks that was pretty cool, why was Chris in a New York Stairwell? Is that a dorm in the English college that is called that?

Hello, girls!

I have a friend living in London. He "meet and greet" Chris so many times. When I ask him about Chris' smell, he told me that Chris smelled like "dirt fabric", fetidness - you know what I mean? The Chris' smell is bad, like mould or grime. What do you think about this? Could that be Chris' fault? I don't know... :thinking:

When I asked the Oracle to tell me what Chris smells like--Yes, that was me--he said he smells like Tiger Balm.
I DID read that! That was YOU! teehee... LOL.. :laugh3: Not sure I actually know what Tiger balm is? Goes off to find out.....

As for dirt or mould? How odd.. maybe he'd been having a long day in the studio? :sweatdrop:

Anyway it's quite OK, we could always ahem.. run him a bath? :wink3: :lipsrsealed2:

Hello, girls!

I have a friend living in London. He "meet and greet" Chris so many times. When I ask him about Chris' smell, he told me that Chris smelled like "dirt fabric", fetidness - you know what I mean? The Chris' smell is bad, like mould or grime. What do you think about this? Could that be Chris' fault? I don't know... :thinking:

I've never noticed he smelled bad!

Hey guys. Some info on Chris at university;

"In stark contrast to this vision is the image of a long blonde-haired boy, with a trusty tube of Pringles, a can of coke and an A4 notepad by his side, strumming away in the New York stairwell, due to its perfect acoustics. The boy was, of course, Chris Martin, with whom Terry had a special relationship; Terry used to lend him vinyls and Chris still pops by if he’s in the area. He recalls how despite being completely teetotal, Chris was larger than life, unlike Guy Berryman and Jonny Buckland who were quite timid. Yet with a name like Will Champion, Coldplay’s drummer could not shy away from social life. He was a keen hockey player and liked his beer. "

From the security guard of Ramsay Hall, UCL - where they all met!

thank you for those info :nice:

scaled.php?server=839&filename=hawt83.png&res=medium

:dead: He looks great. :dazzled:

he's so handsome. i just love him. :dazzled:

Here's a link to vote for Chris as sexiest man of the year. I'm surprised they don't just hand it over.

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/competitions-freebies/100-hottest-men/?photo=13120

c'mon girls, let's vote! he's the hottest man, isnt he? :cool::D

When I asked the Oracle to tell me what Chris smells like--Yes, that was me--he said he smells like Tiger Balm.

i remember reading that question :D

btw some friends of mine who met him told me he smells good. :blush:

ok, now i know a lot of people asked the same, but can i know what kind of shoes has Chris wore during the last shows? :)

Here's a link to vote for Chris as sexiest man of the year. I'm surprised they don't just hand it over.

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/competitions-freebies/100-hottest-men/?photo=13120

Voted :D :P

3,5 out of 5 are they kidding me?? it´s like ´unsatisfactory grade´.. do chrissy girls look like that they are unsatisfied by his hotness.

btw, who´s winning? :D

dibujonvi.jpg

source: ¨the sun¨article

Hello, girls!

Oh my goodness, I don't care how he smells, he's human after all! Be happy that he doesn't smell like sweat :dozey:

I DID read that! That was YOU! teehee... LOL.. :laugh3: Not sure I actually know what Tiger balm is? Goes off to find out.....

tiger balm is for sore muscles and joints, sort of like bengay or icy hot, just more natural as far as ingredients and such. i use it for my knees, and it's wonderful. it sort of smells like those spiced gum drops you can buy in the plastic containers! i really like the smell, it's soothing.

Hello, girls!

Ha ha ha.....

There is a video on youtube where Chris tells the story of being told he smells bad by a female reporter during their interview!

tiger balm is for sore muscles and joints, sort of like bengay or icy hot, just more natural as far as ingredients and such. i use it for my knees, and it's wonderful. it sort of smells like those spiced gum drops you can buy in the plastic containers! i really like the smell, it's soothing.

Thanks for the information. :D It sounds really nice.

Ha ha ha.....

There is a video on youtube where Chris tells the story of being told he smells bad by a female reporter during their interview!

Chris also tells a story about performing Clocks with Alicia Keys in Japan, sitting at the same piano. He said he couldn't lift up his arms b/c he smelled so bad. LOL

WOW! I remember that! :lol:

tiger_balm_red.jpg

gifMMqxT0hfA7.gif

As for dirt or mould? How odd.. maybe he'd been having a long day in the studio? :sweatdrop:

Anyway it's quite OK, we could always ahem.. run him a bath? :wink3: :lipsrsealed2:

#perv YummY! Chris in shower... :sneaky:

Where I can buy? :thinking:

He must not like to shower? lol

I think he has a little bit of the "mad scientist" in him. His brain is probably focused on music 99% of the time.

Never mind. Smelly or not I want Chris for me. I really want to kiss+catch+grab+hug+bite+spank+wash+everything him. :laugh3: