✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

article-2034953-0DC3065300000578-463_224x650.jpgarticle-2034953-0DC3066300000578-109_224x650.jpg

Sneaky: Gwyneth and husband Chris Martin are rarely seen together but were both spotted leaving the event held at The Arts Club

Her husband Chris Martin, however, opted for a look which at best could be described as low key and at worst, downright scruffy.

The 34-year-old Coldplay singer was unshaven and wore a hoodie, combat trousers and an old zip-up jacket for the glittering event.

The outfit appeared to have been thrown together from clothes he had picked up off the bedroom floor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2034953/Gwyneth-Paltrow-steps-scruffy-Chris-Martin-Fashions-Night-Out-dinner.html

go to hell :mean:

"As a veteran of the red carpet, Gwyneth Paltrow knows how to bring glamour to proceedings.

Sadly, the actress doesn’t appear to have shared any of her fashion expertise with her husband."

Why didn't they let him have his own style? This is matter than the mainstream-suit, men are always wearing! :)

As someone said before: creative people have creative styles! ;)

And don't forget to vote for Chris as sexiest man, ladies ;) :)

I saw this on someone's Tumblr page!

wohoohoo look of the day in Vogue.. (08.09.2011)

guess who?

CHRIS MARTIN

look 1

spl234479-003-4724159_0x440.jpg

look 2

95942568-51341_0x440.jpg

look 3

spl76349-002-1415042_0x440.jpg

Eleven years have passed since Parachutes, Coldplay's debut album that marked the birth of a new great personality of rock'n'roll: Chris Martin. Confidential, sensitive and talented, Martin is unstoppable on stage citing Radiohead and U2 as a band that influenced him the most. And if opening the door to a melodic rock with an electronic sound was not enough, Chris Martin married Gwyneth Paltrow in 2003, with whom he has two kids.

His style is based on comfort: always in sneakers and jeans, which he combines with a graphic t-shirt and a hat for protection from the flashbulbs of the paparazzi. The strength of his wardrobe lies in the coats, with blazers inspired by military uniforms of late '800 and heavy wool peacoats to fight the rigid London weather.

http://www.vogue.it/en/uomo-vogue/look-of-the-day/2011/09/chris-martin

check out the site for his clothes' details.

I saw this on a Tumblr page!

wohoohoo look of the day in Vogue.. (08.09.2011)

guess who?

CHRIS MARTIN

look 1

spl234479-003-4724159_0x440.jpg

look 2

95942568-51341_0x440.jpg

look 3

spl76349-002-1415042_0x440.jpg

Eleven years have passed since Parachutes, Coldplay's debut album that marked the birth of a new great personality of rock'n'roll: Chris Martin. Confidential, sensitive and talented, Martin is unstoppable on stage citing Radiohead and U2 as a band that influenced him the most. And if opening the door to a melodic rock with an electronic sound was not enough, Chris Martin married Gwyneth Paltrow in 2003, with whom he has two kids.

His style is based on comfort: always in sneakers and jeans, which he combines with a graphic t-shirt and a hat for protection from the flashbulbs of the paparazzi. The strength of his wardrobe lies in the coats, with blazers inspired by military uniforms of late '800 and heavy wool peacoats to fight the rigid London weather.

http://www.vogue.it/en/uomo-vogue/look-of-the-day/2011/09/chris-martin

check out the site for his clothes' details.

He's in a VOGUE magazine, oh my god :laugh3: that is just too funny...Now everyone's gonna dress like him, coz you know he's 'cool' that way!!

He's in a VOGUE magazine, oh my god :laugh3: that is just too funny...Now everyone's gonna dress like him, coz you know he's 'cool' that way!!

:lol::laugh3: Was about to post the same thing, In the VOGUE for heavens sake, LOL. I like it how they managed to write good things about his wear :P

Is that first picture from last night? I'm confused. He looks really bundled up like it's winter.

Don't be confused. The weather in London has been really cold over the past few days, all rainy and windy so it's not unusual to see someone with a scarf and coat right now. :laugh3:

But I have to say, I quite like his outfit in the first picture. :P

Don't be confused. The weather in London has been really cold over the past few days, all rainy and windy so it's not unusual to see someone with a scarf and coat right now. :laugh3:

But I have to say, I quite like his outfit in the first picture. :P

Woohoo I'm not alone with the shitty weather! :lol:

I don't mind his dressing at all, he could walk around in pink spandex shorts and I wouldn't give a crap :P

:wink3:

:shame: I'll shut up now

It's also to protect his voice :D

By the way apparently on Loose Women today (a magazine type show where women sit around talking, like The View for any Americans) they were talking about Chris and what he wore to the Coach thing and saying he should've made more of an effort.

Don't see why suddenly this has become a big deal, where have people been for the past 8 years? :P