✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:! Gotta love the fan, LOL!

tumblr_luah6i61jN1qgz2w3o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1320754406&Signature=Wgr%2BmeetFhsug31rWp115NGJsvI%3D

Arms

imspeechlessplz.png?1

I need a fan, pretty much throughout this thread, so thought it might come in useful :nod: :laugh3: But yes.. arms..! and tummy!

I applaud whoever does his laundry, they're clearly working for us! LOL :D ;)

Does any of you lovely ladies have the little snippet from the ema's where Selena smashed his guitar? I missed it :(

I have it on my home digibox, but I don't know any way to get it to the internet from there... :thinking: Has it been posted to youtube anywhere do you think? It really REALLY was a very small snippet of Chris though.. He comes into the dressing room says, 'Have you seen my guitar?" and Selena says no.. and shuts him out.. :rolleyes: that's about it. But I do understand you want to see it, I would too..

hahah definitly Row :D

I found this pic in an ebook of coldplay in amazon.com

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/kindle/dp/B004SP6H78#]Amazon.com: Coldplay eBook: Alex Hannaford: Kindle Store[/ame]

you can read 3-4 pages without buying the ebook, i'd like to buy it.. but it's not available in my location :'(