✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

^Yeah I know, everything's possible

if you have money! :lol:

Oh yeah, lot's of Chris/Jonny-ness to expect from this event :wideeyed: *drooooooool*

I don't have money.. but I'm going to try anyway.. but I do have an advantage over you Thalia.. I live in the UK, so really really REALLY I have to try.. don't I? Is the Coldplay website going to put the pre-sale link up for CP fans tomorrow does anyone know, or do I need to subscribe to little noises.. ?

Yeah Tracie that tickle is REALLY bad.. cough cough.. :rolleyes: and I probably won't be able to do any work even if I go in.. they're replacing the servers.. ! So no computers, no internet.. OMG I am really sickening here! :laugh3: :stunned: ;)

Coldplay is making me sick.. ! LOL.. it's the Coldplay Virus!! :laugh3:

I don't have money.. but I'm going to try anyway.. but I do have an advantage over you Thalia.. I live in the UK, so really really REALLY I have to try.. don't I? Is the Coldplay website going to put the pre-sale link up for CP fans tomorrow does anyone know, or do I need to subscribe to little noises.. ?

Yes Coldplay.com are doing a presale. It says to check back for the details :)

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=841

I found this, whilst doing a search on google and thought you girls might find it amusing

amazonorder.jpg

I've tried since to search for the same thing and I don't get the same results.. the ONLY conclusion I can come to is that Chris Martin is now sold out.. :stunned: :laugh3:

HA! Low Prices they say? Here I come LOL

:lol:

Great find, who wouldn't love to have a very own Chris just for oneself mwahaha :evilgrin::whistle:

Well I've ordered 12... LOL.. :wink3: :laugh3: free UK delivery too.. very generous.

NOW you all know what you're getting for Christmas! :laugh3: