✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I found this, whilst doing a search on google and thought you girls might find it amusing

amazonorder.jpg

I've tried since to search for the same thing and I don't get the same results.. the ONLY conclusion I can come to is that Chris Martin is now sold out.. :stunned: :laugh3:

LOL! :laugh3:

I would like to know if there are different prices for the different Chris-eras on amazon :D :D

Hmmmm... that's a good question, is VIVA era Chris more expensive than Paracutes Chris, or vice versa? LOL..

I believe he's had a cold, there was an interview before the Cologne gig with Will and Jonny saying that they've all had it, and Chris has it now.. I hope he gets better soon.

Link to interview download

I hope it doesn't pop.. :stunned:

i hope :thinking:

i found this video in my Coldplay archieve ( :cool: ) and uploaded it on youtube for you :kiss:

3-4 ladies are talking about Chris' cuteness,handsomeness,niceness,hotnesss,.......etc. :D you alll know those adjectives :laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeqldemjSJI]Chris Martin - All Access Most Eligible Bachelor.avi - YouTube[/ame]

i hope :thinking:

i found this video in my Coldplay archieve ( :cool: ) and uploaded it on youtube for you :kiss:

3-4 ladies are talking about Chris' cuteness,handsomeness,niceness,hotnesss,.......etc. :D you alll know those adjectives :laugh3:

this is old and pre-gwyneth , and chris is soo cute here! Do you have any more videos from around this time?

this is old and pre-gwyneth , and chris is soo cute here! Do you have any more videos from around this time?

Yet they're already mentioning her name in that video. It's funny they were linked together before they even met. Chris says he dedicated IMP to her at Wembley stadium as a joke.

Yet they're already mentioning her name in that video. It's funny they were linked together before they even met. Chris says he dedicated IMP to her at Wembley stadium as a joke.

well we kinda came to know how much of a joke that was later! Lol!! Is that concert video available till now?

yes, i have more videos from this time :) i downloaded them from cping- multimedia section :) i'll try to upload them on youtube