✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

there is an interview I didn't see before

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9ECygpv6I]Coldplay interview - The 7pm Project (2011) - Mylo Xyloto - YouTube[/ame]

the ancedote of the interviewer at the end of the video on the bad joke he made when Chris told him his daughter's name was Apple is worth seeing also :laugh3: he must have been so uncomfortable :confused:

the ancedote of the interviewer at the end of the video on the bad joke he made when Chris told him his daughter's name was Apple is worth seeing also he must have been so uncomfortable

No, the person that told that joke is Kris Smith. He didn't interview them, he's Dannii Minogue's boyfriend (they have a 1 yr old boy together). He was talking about how his father in-law, Ron Minogue met Chris (Kylie was there too) and he made a bad joke about Apple's name.

Interviewer: How are your lullaby skills?

C: I think kids...I mean if my parents ever tried to sing to me I'd get that weird....

J: Embarrassment

C: Yes, so that's why I don't try it.

Interviewer: Oh right, that's amazing, you'll sing to 80,000 people but not your kids

C: Yeah well my kids haven't paid.

C: I think kids...I mean if my parents ever tried to sing to me I'd get that weird....

Interviewer: Oh right, that's amazing, you'll sing to 80,000 people but not your kids

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you as well! :lol: I really had problems this time with the interview, Chris talks way too fast for me :dizzy:

Another classic Chris moment.