✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

^^ Hmmm.. this inspires me to get on and make some wallpaper. I've been considering doing this for a while, a sort of Chris through the ages... (I just can't find enough good photos - pre X&Y era)... Anyone help me out here? I have lots of Viva, Tons of MX, and a few of X&Y, but I need a few good quality AROBTTH and Paracutes era Chrissys.. So if any of you have some in your 'stash', would you share?

:) :)

^^ Hmmm.. this inspires me to get on and make some wallpaper. I've been considering doing this for a while, a sort of Chris through the ages... (I just can't find enough good photos - pre X&Y era)... Anyone help me out here? I have lots of Viva, Tons of MX, and a few of X&Y, but I need a few good quality AROBTTH and Paracutes era Chrissys.. So if any of you have some in your 'stash', would you share?

i have dozens of pre-parachtues-AROBTTH era photos of Chris :) i'll rip them for you and post the download link here :)

edit: download links;

( 2002)pre and parachutes

(2002 2005 )a rush of blood to the head

(2005 2008)x&y

Rumors are that Chris Martin is doing nude photo shot for charity!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I think that just might be true because I read other artists like Ed Sheeran were doing a nude charity photo shoot for Elton John's charity or something. If this is really gonna happen, I would die happy LOL :lol: