✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

You got to see The Bakery, touch things "they" have touched, walk on pavement "they" have walked on, breathed air, well, probably not, but you get the idea. Their essence was there! :laugh3: AND you brought cake and look AWESOME to boot! Hope you had a great time in London!

awesomeec.jpg[/img]

Oh Ellen, that's awesome! The cake is too ;) Did you enjoy London?

So, this Tuesday I visited the Bakery.. and there's only one way of testing whether the boys were there..

You bring CAKE! :lol:

dsc04902l.jpg

Since nobody came out, we know for sure that they were some place else. If Jonny was there, he would've sensed that cake was near :lol:

Ellen, what a great way to visit the Bakery! You're so smart.

I wonder what the boys would think if they saw this pic and knew about the cake-thing we've got going...

And ehhh, question. Did you get closer and took a look inside that box next to the door? Maybe some interesting stuff, hand written (new) lyrics?

Probably not right? That'd be crazy!

But I wonder what their garbage looks like.. Ok, this sounds weird...

CAKE! That's what I need to take with me tomorrow!

Now, since I don't have the time nor the motivation to make blueberry muffins, I'll buy some in London :lol::shame:

Yes, blueberry muffins because it's Guy's birthday today :wacky::lol:

You're going to London too? You lucky girl!

BELLY!!!

bellyc.jpg[/img]

:p :p

Don't you just want to blow into that belly and make him giggle?

Ummm... something along those lines.... sure! :stunned: :laugh3:

Hi girls.. I'm back from my jaunt to Elizabethan England. I have taken lots of photos, got wet in a thunderstorm, and come back to belly photos.. what a nice day!

:D:D

some random girls say pervy things all the time and they are scared from them :laugh3:

I just envy her and not just for her husband :lol:

Oh I am one of pervy fangirls who says the most pervy thing, about Chrissy and I dream things strange in 3D, but does not mean I'm ill. And yes Gwyneth have all reality with her husband, we can not compare ourselves to the most beautiful woman of the world's most intelligente and recognized of the world, was said in america . ;)

but this girl again still looks to me, as I say I'm hungry with a picture of this kind of madness.. :sick: :uneasy:

rihanna-and-chris-martin-video-1332849284.jpg

tumblr_m2dhpi0HeE1qh3y1x.gif

I am so sorry I am common and people said in my life always I am fate and ugly . I am not the standards norm girls in society nor one Adele, kim Wilde . but a case social is really a dirty dog female .

my family told me to leave home because much depressed for them.

but to visit me every weekend is well.

but it's great to have old photos of beauty when I was young my avatar. People watching because I am not invisible in the past .

So there is a time where I have been like Gwyneth inspiring and respected by people . I love much Gwyneth, she is inspiring for me and others women :heart:

and my sister is not kind to me just a fact.

not speak more of my life here . because here is a thread happy to be happy okay ;)

Im glad this thread makes you happy Lory :) , please remember it doesnt matter what other people think of you the girls on here will always be here for you to listen and to make you laugh and be happy, take care :hug: