✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Hi Ariel and Louise! I'm Sharon. I've got to start getting these names right in my head! Good morning everyone. It's 10:30 here on the east coast of the U.S. - and, like Row, the sun is out here as well, and it's my last work day off too. :\ But, I'm going to get a pedicure in a few minutes, buy yet more shoes (because what girl/woman doesn't need a crapload of shoes?) and do one of my favorite things (other than drool over Coldplay)....eat. :)

Be back soon to find/thoroughly enjoy more pics (recycled or not...haha) of our main man.

GOOD MORNING TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COLDPLAY FANS IN THE WORLD :)

The name is Ariel by the way... :) How is everyone ?

ColdplaycollecttheBritishGroupawardduringthe2012Britawards.jpg

Hi Ariel! What a lovely name! :D

Hi Ariel and Louise! I'm Sharon. I've got to start getting these names right in my head! Good morning everyone. It's 10:30 here on the east coast of the U.S. - and, like Row, the sun is out here as well, and it's my last work day off too. :\ But, I'm going to get a pedicure in a few minutes, buy yet more shoes (because what girl/woman doesn't need a crapload of shoes?) and do one of my favorite things (other than drool over Coldplay)....eat. :)

Be back soon to find/thoroughly enjoy more pics (recycled or not...haha) of our main man.

Sounds great!

I love this idea! forever in holiday with sun , beach and concerts! :D

I'm Claire :D

Yes forever on holiday with sun, beach, concerts and Chris.. and don't forget cake! LOL..

I've just been to see the Pirates Movie with my family. It was funny. I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday 13th.

I love this idea! forever in holiday with sun , beach and concerts! :D

I'm Claire :D

Love that idea too! Spring break is almost over :(

Now I'm counting down to May 4th to see Coldplay in LA. It's my first time seeing them play live. I'm so so exciting! I wish all the girls here in this forum can go see our gorgeous Chris Martin in concert together, then have a Coldplay theme party. Wouldn't that be fun? I don't have any friend who is Coldplay fan. My friends don't understand why I think Chris Martin is the cutest guy in the world. I can't share my excitement with anyone. So, I'm really glad that I found this forum. You girls are awesome!

Hope you all have a great day!

My name is Wing.

Now I'm counting down to May 4th to see Coldplay in LA. It's my first time seeing them play live. I'm so so exciting! I wish all the girls here in this forum can go see our gorgeous Chris Martin in concert together, then have a Coldplay theme party. Wouldn't that be fun? I don't have any friend who is Coldplay fan. My friends don't understand why I think Chris Martin is the cutest guy in the world. I can't share my excitement with anyone. So, I'm really glad that I found this forum. You girls are awesome!

My name is Wing.

EXACTLY my thoughts... I have no one to share my excitement for Coldplay with.. I'm really glad I found this form too! And let me just say that a Coldplay themed after party sounds wonderful too! I wish I could be there with you but I'm all the way on the east coast in Ohio, I'll be be going to their Auburn Hills show in Michigan :)

I also think it would be amazing if all of us girls on here could go to a concert together :) Your awesome too! Have a wonderful day!!!

My name is Wing.

Wow another beautiful name. How unusual..

You will LOVE the concert.. I am going June 2nd, so you will be there before me. Don't wear them out will you? LOL.. :D

Oh Ellen, that's awesome! The cake is too ;) Did you enjoy London?

Yes, I did. It is a beautiful city, and I strongly advise everyone here to go visit it. And ofcourse a certain adress somewhere in Camden :lol:

And ehhh, question. Did you get closer and took a look inside that box next to the door? Maybe some interesting stuff, hand written (new) lyrics?

No, I didn't get close. Mimi did walk to the door, but I was SO scared that someone inside might see it that I made her come back immediately :laugh3:

chris_martin_2329058.jpg

:dance:

:dazzled:

tumblr_m237rkbHML1r72gzmo2_500.png

tumblr_m237rkbHML1r72gzmo1_500.png

Severe MOS-attack :dazzled:

Have I mentioned in the last few hours that I'd like to be his microphone?

Microphone, book, shirt, piano stool, bottle of water.. :lol::lol:

Wow, you girls have really posted like crazy yesterday :):):):):):):)

EXACTLY my thoughts... I have no one to share my excitement for Coldplay with.. I'm really glad I found this form too! And let me just say that a Coldplay themed after party sounds wonderful too! I wish I could be there with you but I'm all the way on the east coast in Ohio, I'll be be going to their Auburn Hills show in Michigan :)

I also think it would be amazing if all of us girls on here could go to a concert together :) Your awesome too! Have a wonderful day!!!

Hi, Ariel - I'm Jilly. I'll be going to the Auburn Hills concert in Michigan as well! I'm taking a friend of mine who has never seen Coldplay before and I can't wait to see his reaction. Maybe we can meet up there and make our wish come at least a little bit true!

My name is Wing.

I understand. I've no one who gets that, either. But therefore we have each other in the Chris thread :D

And woooo for the 4th May.

Lovely names, girls. Mine is Mara :D

GOOD MORNING TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COLDPLAY FANS IN THE WORLD :)

The name is Ariel by the way... :) How is everyone ?

ColdplaycollecttheBritishGroupawardduringthe2012Britawards.jpg

Hi Ariel, welcome here!

I love your contributions so far, so keep 'm coming.

Also hi to everyone else! My name's Jacolien, nice to meet you.

No, I didn't get close. Mimi did walk to the door, but I was SO scared that someone inside might see it that I made her come back immediately :laugh3:

Haha, I could see that happening. Her at the door peeking through the keyhole and you on the other end of the alley screaming at her: 'come back!!'

Hi, Ariel - I'm Jilly. I'll be going to the Auburn Hills concert in Michigan as well! I'm taking a friend of mine who has never seen Coldplay before and I can't wait to see his reaction. Maybe we can meet up there and make our wish come at least a little bit true!

Hello Jilly.. nice to meet you :)

I got to be honest with you.. that sounds like an incredible idea and I'd love to meet you up there :) The more the better, I'm bringing a friend too, we both have never seen Coldplay in concert... I'll most likely cry when I see them come out on stage like I did seeing U2 for the first time last year..

I plan on going up there the evening before the show to stay at a hotel, if your willing to do that too we all could meet up some where and do something before the show the next day.. I also Am going early because I want to see if I can catch the guys coming out of their hotel.. I really want to try and get Chris to sign my arm so I can get his signature tattoo'd on me.. I'm making that my goal when I go.. I'm not sure any other way to do it but if you have ideas I could use all the help I can get :)

It be great to get to know you on here until the day of the show. :) You'll be invited to our pre-Coldplay concert party at our hotel the night before :D A Coldplay, popcorn and tea party :) My three favorite combinations :)

Cool have a great weekend Ariel ;)

anything new to me again bf said I was fat, and made itself a bad name to his work to write in a store that magazine called FAT magazine that make ugly arts and there are only hen model to make their advertising of magazine.

said : "I have a gf big I do in a magazine interview that called Fat Magazine, and there only model thin women kind XXX glorified to the pub. Oh please. I am pervy I have a supermodel go well inside too.