✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I'm wondering, sometimes your Englisch is perfect, and other times it's just a mess of random words :thinking: Have you ever attended an English class or something related to that?

I have no money for lessons, I already have to survive, I have not even a pair of shoes to look for a job, they have holes. have need good shoes . one foot not well cared by medecine. ligaments.

and I'm sorry if I do not know English, I have just a dictionary.

So if I have a little place in this world and to stay with my friends girls m@r@, Row Kistal, Ceren, Coeurli and all . Make me smile .

you not bother me, it's just that I want to forget the tragedy of my life, and think positive here. the friends here are kinds, I do not have this in my life.

Man you gotta do something about that! There are always nice people out there, on the streets, in the shops, in the corners where you don't usually look, if you just stay here on the internet, you may have a nice chat with one of us, but it's not fullfilling.

I don't know if I can give you any adivce about mastering your life, since I don't know about the circumstances, but escaping from it via the internet won't end well in the end :(

I have no money for lessons, I already have to survive, I have not even a pair of shoes to look for a job, they have holes. have need good shoes . one foot not well cared by medecine. ligaments.

So if I have a little place in this world and to stay with my friends girls m@r@, Row Kistal, Ceren, Coeurli and all . Make me smile .

you not bother me, it's just that I want to forget the tragedy of my life, and think positive here. the friends here are kinds, I do not have this in my life.

:hug:

Man you gotta do something about that! There are always nice people out there, on the streets, in the shops, in the corners where you don't usually look, if you just stay here on the internet, you may have a nice chat with one of us, but it's not fullfilling.

I don't know if I can give you any adivce about mastering your life, since I don't know about the circumstances, but escaping from it via the internet won't end well in the end :(

:nod: this is so true Lory, we'll be always here for you but you have to react to your life!

cm1ke.jpg[/img]

Awwwww, he's so adorable. (I bet his kids think he is a God.)

cm2qb.jpg[/img]

Awwwww, he's so unbelievably sexy. (I think he definitely could be a God.)

cm3f.gif[/img]

Awwwww, holy cow, he's freakin' hot. haha (He's a God.)

I didn't make the gif by the way.. I just ummm found it.. lying about somewhere and thought that you ladies might like it... :angel:

As for being a God..I was going to say I don't know about his kids, but I do! :laugh3:

A friend says she spotted me, but I'm not sure. If you notice a woman with REALLY light blonde hair, a white shirt over a black top, that's me. I think it's during Square One. Might have to watch it all again to make sure. ;)

Ooh now I need to watch it AGAIN now.. I already watched it today once! SUCH a hard thing to do! :P

yeah Tracie, i noticed you a few times during the concert :cool3: :cool3:

Damn.. OK.. before bed.. square one! :D

Row you have a picture of Chris that makes the whole screen, I know you have many pictures :thinking: :)

Yes Lory, I have quite a few of those.. I will look one out for you all.

Just look at Moses' t-shirt :D

Me too...very very bad :sneaky:

D: OMG! I'm envying you so much Tracie!

Now I have to rewatch it to search you :laugh3:

have I told you Kristal, I LOVE your new avatar and siggy!?

That was funny.... you ladies always put a smile upon my face, I mean it :)

WANTED: Coldplay friends who are sweet, loving, kind, caring, amazing to be with and can talk and listen to Coldplay all day

I think I'm getting distracted from doing my paper, its half way done but I still cannot listen to Coldplay until I'm done, or I'll never get it done.

Good luck with the paper.. then Coldplay.. :D glad we made you laugh.

Girls! 10 pages! I can't handle that much hotness :drunk:

Thankyouthankyouthankyou :dazzled:

:nod: Gwyneth is lovely, and she makes Chris happy and the person he is today. They are a great couple!!

I wouldn't know who that would be... *cough* :lol:

:stunned: I'm gonna check that video:) So nice!!

Welcome HOME Ellen. :heart:

cm1ke.jpg

Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOJFKLÖGJSGKJÖDGJKLGH KJHDHG LSKDHSDÖLKFHSDKLFHkjshfkjaksjdgj!!!!!!!!

eeeeeplz.gif?1

Thats what I said when I found it.. exactly those words! :D

Oh my god! You mean you knew we were calling and you responded??

Ehem...

Chris Martin. Jonny Buckland.

Nope, that didn't work,lol.

ROTFLOL! We need to give them time to respond Tracie! Try again!! :laugh3:

Here, let me try FOR you! Chris Martin!! Jonny Buckland!! ?? Anything?? Knock once for yes and twice for no? :rolleyes:

Oh, okay, stupid me xD

Sometimes I have trouble finding out if people understand my incomprehensible verbalized posts :shame:

I know that feeling.. I REAL Life too! :laugh3:

Yeah I know, right? It's so hard if you just have letters to express ambiguous and implied things!

Yes! :lol:

I'll just say three things:

Mayo

Sandwich

Cake

:laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3:

:hug: Lory. We are glad you are here.

^ I'm sorry your life is this hard, I won't bother you again

Awww... This is a nice thread.. I feel all mushy now..

Night night all.. xx

I didn't make the gif by the way.. I just ummm found it.. lying about somewhere and thought that you ladies might like it... :angel:

As for being a God..I was going to say I don't know about his kids, but I do! :laugh3:

Ooh now I need to watch it AGAIN now.. I already watched it today once! SUCH a hard thing to do! :P

Damn.. OK.. before bed.. square one! :D

Yes Lory, I have quite a few of those.. I will look one out for you all.

have I told you Kristal, I LOVE your new avatar and siggy!?

Good luck with the paper.. then Coldplay.. :D glad we made you laugh.

Welcome HOME Ellen. :heart:

Thats what I said when I found it.. exactly those words! :D

ROTFLOL! We need to give them time to respond Tracie! Try again!! :laugh3:

Here, let me try FOR you! Chris Martin!! Jonny Buckland!! ?? Anything?? Knock once for yes and twice for no? :rolleyes:

I know that feeling.. I REAL Life too! :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3:

:hug: Lory. We are glad you are here.

Awww... This is a nice thread.. I feel all mushy now..

Night night all.. xx

Sorry, Row. Can't talk right now. Just heard one knock at my door!:lol:

Night. :D

the circumstances are that people are nasty to me, they insult me ​​in real life. they always words bad. I find it hard to live with zombies who think of perfections, I find hard to live with people that I always look like a bum shit. people are bad.

and I push my cap on my head , and I try to avoided people. people look snobs . coutrry so snob, so rich so for celebs style "Cannes miniature"

the other day for example, a woman saleswoman took me a thief in his shop, because I had no clothes for. she searched on me and my bag.

I wanted to buy a nice thing for my father who is celebrating his birthday soon.

the circumstances are that people are nasty to me, they insult me ​​in real life. they always words bad. I find it hard to live with zombies who think of perfections, I find hard to live with people that I always look like a bum shit. people are bad.

and I push my cap on my head , and I try to avoided people. people look snobs . coutrry so snob, so rich so for celebs style "Cannes miniature"

the other day for example, a woman saleswoman took me a thief in his shop, because I had no clothes for. she searched on me and my bag.

I wanted to buy a nice thing for my father who is celebrating his birthday soon.

:( this is so bad...I feel really sad reading this Lory, I just can send you a virtual hug :cry: I really want to punch hard in the face that woman :veryangry2:

:( this is so bad...I feel really sad reading this Lory, I just can send you a virtual hug :cry: I really want to punch hard in the face those woman :veryangry2:

I could write a book of my experiences with all curses better laugh than crying lol :lol:

So thanks going well ;)

And So great to have friends listens to me :)

it's my stupid real world

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KicVfqQ_KyE&feature=related]Coldplay - How You See The World (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

For any Coldplay fan needed a smile today.. feel the color of life in the darkest times by words and music of Mylo Xyloto...

"...to try to find color within' darkness and depression and all the terrible things in the world and to try to find the light in the world. And that's what I think a lot of graffiti does is put some light into the darkness." -Chris Martin, talking about Mylo Xyloto album inspiration

"If you start looking for street art, you realize it's all over the place, it's sort of the voice of not necessarily the voiceless but people expressing themselves on and off ugly surfaces and turning them into beautiful colored murals. We really loved the freedom of expression, we just responded to the idea that you can paint anything yourself and you don't have to be a grand master, graffiti has it's critiques but, often it's changes something that's really drab and oppressive into something else. " -Chris Martin

tumblr_m1z3ybquj61r7ctdho1_500.jpg

tumblr_m10c5jg56C1r6jh0ao1_500.gif

tumblr_m14qkyF6kZ1qftecho1_500.jpg

Sending on :hug:s to Lory, and anyone else who needs one.

I think we all should go visit WinterGreen when we get out of school and have a Coldplay party :D :D

I think that's a fine idea! I have to work tomorrow afternoon and then Friday afternoon/evening, but I'm off Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so yeah, let's party it up! My place is a bit small, but eh, we could just all chill in the living room and dance and watch TV and gush :lol:!

Love the quotes from Chris you shared, too, those certainly made me smile. That's one of the things I love most about the guy, he's got such a positive, uplifting outlook on life, he can find the beauty in anything. It's a lovely trait.

And I like the idea about posting things from favorite Coldplay videos. I'll go look through Photobucket and share some here tonight. Speaking of videos, I'll need to watch that one concert in here again, too, by the way-I want to see where Tracie is!

Coldplay - In My Place - Imit Justin (full) - YouTube[/url]

hehehe justin timberlake :cool3:

That is so adorable and makes me laugh every time. I don't know what I like more, his high pitched "Justin" voice or his dance moves. I'll just say I love both and be done with it :p.

Girls... I just red 88 pages of this thread, because I was absent. And I just want to tell you:

I LOVE ALL OF YOU :) ;)

Thanks for pure Chrissy-awesomeness :dazzled: :dazzled:

88 pages, WOW.

I'm glad it was worth the time spent for you :D. And I think it's safe to say we love you as well!

Night night to all, it's very late here and tomorrow I'll have to go to university and study hard :cry:

tumblr_m28ijnI1BZ1r57aevo1_500.jpg

Bwahaha, I love that quote :laugh3:.

I could make a comment about him and Jonny here, but...yeah :lol:.

Hope all goes well at school tomorrow! You will be missed, definitely!

*Looks at these*

We'd NEVER dream of being so mean,lol. :p

25918416840214322139910.jpg

christonguegif1zq.gif

Oops..

0301jg.jpg

P1000493.jpg

P1000481.jpg

P1000462.jpg

Sorry! :cool:

Oh, hell...

That gif. UMMMMMMMMMMMM...*THUD*

Yeah! I want to have a Coldplay & popcorn party at a tea house.. maybe I'll do it for my birthday :)

And yeah, one thing I really love about Coldplay is the fact that their not like any other big music celebrities.. I mean I've seen a lot of interviews of them and you can just tell that fame hasn't gone to their head.

Their music makes you feel great about life, wanting to enjoy and embrace it for all it is.. and live to the fullest. It really is the red dress in a black and white movie. The poetry and art of it all... their music really is a gift and is the soundtrack of our beautiful earth.

I love that there's nothing negative about their music, it's so optimistic and really uplifting, if art come alive and made music it would be Coldplay without a doubt. I don't care if their music videos didn't coast millions to make.. their cheap and creative music videos are their style, who said they need to spend s big fortune on making music videos for a hit song? Their famous like other celebrities because their not like other celebrities. I don't care what anyone says, I'll always love them and their creative not so expensive music videos.

If people really take the time to listen to their lyrics I know they'll smile and feel some kind of uplifting happiness, an escape from the dark and hard times of life and find peace of mind and color in our beautiful world, and that there will be nothing to worry about cause there's always something to smile about. That's how I feel about Mylo Xyloto... and what Chris said about the album those quotes I posted, that was just amazing, its nice to know that there are still musicians out there who are still willing to write music about something beautiful, meaningful, heartfelt, and just all around happy without including sex, drugs, violence and profanity.. and that's why I LOVE COLDPLAY. Their music is one thing that defines who I'am and what I'am like too and how I see the world for all its beauty.

Coldplay is their own unique style... I don't like pop, hip-hop, or rap.. I love Coldplay,really their isn't any other band like them, they deserve their own genre. I wish the world could see them the way I do, theirs so much potential in their music, they themselves how no idea what their music means to me, I wish I could have atleast 10 minutes to tell them what a life changing experience its been and what a journey and privilege its been to have the honor of listening to their music, I mean for them to even share with the world is an honor and I wish I could thank them for that.

Oh my goodness, I'm going to cry, I'm sorry for the long paragraph, I can't help it... I can understand why some one wouldn't like a band or singer if all they talked about was sex, drugs, violence with profanity... but I don't understand why some one wouldn't like Coldplay for their lyrics... you might as well tell some one who's depressed, mad, sad about life or just struggling through hard times that their a failure, they won't accomplish anything, nothing can be done to make yourself happy again cause all this bad stuff is happening...

I'm going to cry, because Coldplay just stuns me.. . I'm not a screaming, wild crazy fan.. and I wouldn't act that way if I met them. I would just cry and be speechless not knowing what to say to the people who have wrote the soundtrack for earth and art... and express themselves so colorful more than any other musician I've ever seen..give my heart, mind, soul and body shivers and just literally make me cry when I listen to them because I just feel like its an honor to be able to listen to their music..

I NEED A HUG.

^ I totally agree especially with this part:

its nice to know that there are still musicians out there who are still willing to write music about something beautiful, meaningful, heartfelt, and just all around happy without including sex, drugs, violence and profanity.. and that's why I LOVE COLDPLAY. Their music is one thing that defines who I'am and what I'am like too and how I see the world for all its beauty.

That's how I feel about Mylo Xyloto... and what Chris said about the album those quotes I posted, that was just amazing, its nice to know that there are still musicians out there who are still willing to write music about something beautiful, meaningful, heartfelt, and just all around happy

You have nailed down pretty much why I love that album. It's bright. And positive. And makes me feel like the road ahead is brighter. It's a great, happy escape for almost an hour.

I personally do like pop music (pop music is a lot more than Bieber and that sort of stuff. Coldplay have pop elements). And I do like some hip-hop and rap as well-don't let what's on the radio now color your view of those genres. There's good stuff out there in every genre. But that's just me. Otherwise, I'm in agreement with your post-very well said, you expressed perfectly why we all love this band.

I'm going to cry, because Coldplay just stuns me.. . I'm not a screaming, wild crazy fan.. and I wouldn't act that way if I met them. I would just cry and be speechless not knowing what to say to the people who have wrote the soundtrack for earth and art... and express themselves so colorful more than any other musician I've ever seen..give my heart, mind, soul and body shivers and just literally make me cry when I listen to them because I just feel like its an honor to be able to listen to their music..

I NEED A HUG.

:hug:

I wouldn't act that way, either. I'd probably just mumble something like, "I like your music" or "Thank you for writing 'Fix You'" or something like that. And then I'd possibly apologize for bugging them or something :p.