✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Hahaha..indeed! Enjoy your meal and this is pretty weird did you once say your hubby was called Andy? so is mine and...da da daa his birthday is 13th May!?!

I hope it was you with hubby called andy or Im going to feel proper stooopid :inquisitive:

It was me yes Karen... :) he's 50 tomorrow.. hard to believe.. :shocked2:

I love that gif !! This man truly deserves fireworks !! :dazzled:

in dreams maybe 11vergonzosos.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR5vgKr4Hlw&feature=related]The Escapist (Extended) - Coldplay [HD] Fireworks - YouTube[/ame]

even though sometimes I feel faint behind my pc because is a 3D real scary I am crazy God help me :confused: :embarrassed:

tumblr_m20650hRDb1r1t8yho1_r1_250.giftumblr_m20650hRDb1r1t8yho2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m20650hRDb1r1t8yho3_250.giftumblr_m20650hRDb1r1t8yho4_250.gif

tumblr_m20650hRDb1r1t8yho5_250.giftumblr_m20650hRDb1r1t8yho6_250.gif

:rolleyes:

LOL! Love that.... broom cupboard ! LOL..

THANK YOU EVERYBODY for the HUGS! I just can't help it.. when it comes to talking about Coldplay.. :)

I wish I had Coldplay friends...

I'm inviting you all over to my house for a Coldplay & popcorn party :) who's coming? The guys are over here at my house :)

Look at their faces, they want you here... :)

coldplay_wideweb__470x3070.jpg

Awww I'll be right over.. ;) I'll bring cake! :D BTW you DO have Coldplay friends. Us! :kiss:

THANK YOU EVERYBODY for the HUGS! I just can't help it.. when it comes to talking about Coldplay.. :)

I'm inviting you all over to my house for a Coldplay & popcorn party :) who's coming? The guys are over here at my house :)

Well I did have other plans for tonight, but Jonny looks so lonely, and I could never say no to that face,lol. :laugh3:

https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Chris+Martin-4827.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnYmQjKHrcQ]Coldplay - A Message - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ASVI2jgMWU&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL18EC2D43C501C9ED]coldplay - A message ( acoustic session ) - YouTube[/ame]

people have always criticized this song for nothing. this is not a love song. it sounds in a empty is for anyone.

I cry because I'm alone, this song always made me crying in the past yes existed for so long time people forget because is rarely sung.

shit Chrissy made me really crying now..... :cry:

A lot of our across the pond people are heading to bed and will miss all of the fun with the guys, so don't worry, I'll take one for the team and have fun for all of you! (Coldplay and popcorn is an adorable combination!)

A lot of our across the pond people are heading to bed and will miss all of the fun with the guys, so don't worry, I'll take one for the team and have fun for all of you! (Coldplay and popcorn is an adorable combination!)

Okay.. come back soon!! I'm on the other side of the pond, I know its late there... so get some sleep :)

Yes, my three favorite combinations... Coldplay, popcorn & tea :) come join me!

I'll spare you the details,lol.

And jokes aside, their music is what's really important to me too. :)

It's okay.. I'm just "not like that", so please no dirty jokes when your talking to me :) that's all I ask... their music is important to me and now you ladies... are becoming important to me too :) I love Coldplay, I love Coldplay fans <3