✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

tumblr_m5bm62D9891r2tfhso1_1280.jpg

here is the perfectıon got a picture.

YES this... sigh.. I am doing a LOT of sighing lately.. xx

LOL! This confused me so much!!! I was actually wondering when I put up that pic of Chris somewhere, and when I mentioned him. :lol:

FACEPALM.

HAHAHA! would have been the same.. in fact I did think that for a moment! LOL

good night ;)

dance so sweet

tumblr_m5ul7eqCAB1r84cfko1_r2_250.giftumblr_m5ul7eqCAB1r84cfko2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m5ul7eqCAB1r84cfko3_r3_250.giftumblr_m5ul7eqCAB1r84cfko4_r1_250.gif

Sweet... OK.. LOL.. sweet wasn't the word going through MY brain at the sight of those gifs... but I know most you have an idea what word it was, so we'll leave it there.. :p

This is my photo with the band. I was about to put my hand on Chris' back just because it was a natural reaction when I take pictures with people, but at the last moment I caught myself. You have no idea how long I waited for this. I could barely function when they were shaking my hand.

DSC01817-1.jpg

OMG! OMG! I'm hyperventilating just thinking about it.. you LUCKY girl! Did you tell us the story? If so can you point me to the thread? I am so jealous it's not funny any more! LOL.. By the way I LOVE your t-shirt.. HOW appropriate is that!! LOL

They're so sweet! I remember shaking Chris' hand and just looking down at it and thinking how big it was and that I was shaking Chris Martin's hand!

Haha! Well, now I need to meet them again so I will actually be more talkative!

:lol::lol::lol: HOW did you even stay upright?? :stunned: :laugh3:

DO NOT GO THERE!

Cute pic :D

Chris and J bent...It would be perfect for me!

NOT IN THAT WAY!

ok, in that way too :sneaky:

Riiiiight.. LOL..

Just...WOW!

Congrats.:D

Um, K? Even without the spoiler, you never had anyone fooled,lol. :wink3:

EDIT: And since this IS the Chris thread I'll keep my comments about how adorable Jonny looks to myself...

Oops...was that my outside voice? :lol::p

HAHAHAHA! K... yes you're small, but you ain't fooling anyone honey honey.. :rolleyes: :laugh3:

There's more where these came from!

oOOH post! :D

And yes Tracie

Jonny DOES look hot there too!!

Whoa Caroline, that's amazing!! Must've been so surreal to be there and to meet them! :)

I can only dream of the day that happens.. secretly hoping for radiostations to start competitions for meet&greet's at my gig in September. I would do EVERYTHING in my power to get one, haha. And bring as much Dutch Coldplayers with me as possible ('Oh, was I allowed to only bring 1 extra person? Ah come on.. I'm sure 20 won't be a problem!!!' ) :lol:

I have to share one of Sharon's concertphotos. It is AMAZING.

43182215936731274405642.jpg

Aww lovely pictures Caroline... :awesome:

I think I will do the same reaction upon seeing Chris. I have had a tendency to look over my feet because those blue eyes.

Then in my head would *sigh* it's true great man he is married to Gwyneth Paltrow and have children. and I have had a big block head then fooling on net.

I am a fangirl too exensif sometimes and sometimes I feel I walk over to his wife Gwyneth Paltrow.

Shame on me :shame:

we have the same reactions us the fangirls. :D

Have a great day girls ;)

I going in fair Jazz, Yesterday was the day difficult .

it's true my mind wanders and sometimes I wonder if he prefers to eat ice cream or when his microphone. nothing to say he is so adorable. yet I said to my bestfriend girl. you can say you want but to my dream wake up in a romantic novel. I said no truth in real life. but my God............. in real life they're all so soulless vampires. save me Chrissy give hope to dream in life.

tumblr_m5rlvyWerA1ro2hbao1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5rlvyWerA1ro2hbao2_500.jpg

tumblr_m5ni6oYkxN1r6vlyio2_250.giftumblr_m5ni6oYkxN1r6vlyio4_250.gif

tumblr_m5ni6oYkxN1r6vlyio3_250.giftumblr_m5ni6oYkxN1r6vlyio1_r1_250.gif

Sweet... OK.. LOL.. sweet wasn't the word going through MY brain at the sight of those gifs... but I know most you have an idea what word it was, so we'll leave it there.. :p

My Brain in a moment sweet just because I said in french "contemplatif" dance really so sweet Chris :)

So Row more gifs dances ;) but sometimes I'm afraid he fainted on stage because his head is spinning so fast... :uhoh::worried:

tumblr_m5qvv4dRRJ1qka3tzo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_m5qub69vsM1qka3tzo1_400.gif

Um, K? Even without the spoiler, you never had anyone fooled,lol. :wink3:

EDIT: And since this IS the Chris thread I'll keep my comments about how adorable Jonny looks to myself...

Oops...was that my outside voice? :lol::p

OMG! OMG! I'm hyperventilating just thinking about it.. you LUCKY girl! Did you tell us the story? If so can you point me to the thread? I am so jealous it's not funny any more! LOL.. By the way I LOVE your t-shirt.. HOW appropriate is that!! LOL

HAHAHAHA! K... yes you're small, but you ain't fooling anyone honey honey.. :rolleyes: :laugh3:

And yes Tracie

Jonny DOES look hot there too!!

:smug::smug::smug: my reputation precedes me :sneaky:

Really really hot.

Definitively not SWEET.

tumblr_m60jql30fH1rri87i.gif

:dead:

Today is not a good day, my hormones keep rule on my brain :laugh3:

You people are going to have to stop talking about how big Chris's hands are! It's hot enough here already. :shocked2::cool:

You know he wears his t-shirts short just to drive us crazy, right?! It's working!!! :smug::laugh3:

tumblrm5ul7eqcab1r84cfk.gif

Congrats!!! I went to D.C. on Sunday and was devastated that Chris came out after I had to leave to catch the last train out of the city. But I'm always happy when people get to the chance to meet them. :( for me, but :D :D:D for you! Great pic!

dsc018171.jpg

I will never get enough of gifs. Never ever. :dazzled:

Oh me not more Ellen.. :awesome:

tumblr_m5r99vx93W1rtwnmeo1_500.gif

just an example in this gif I feel his heart pounding, I feel it is real and will come out of the picture.

I know my mind must be insane :worried2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzVLHTnFeZo]Chris Martin Coldplay - Oxfam trip to Ghana - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2SxnqtS1ZU]Make Trade Fair - Coldplay - YouTube[/ame]

me was going to buy in the past in dock with some so small money , car and bike made ​​with cans etc. .. by the hands of artisans Madagascar's poors live in this trade.

but they make it with so much patience, he should have much more to sell their works.

I hope that one day see dad Chris and son Moses for their offer. I'd like to live long enough for it.

http://www.artisanat-madagascar.fr/Les-objets-de-recuperation.html

It is a real art form to be able to transform a simple soda or tin can into a vehicle with very realistic shapes and hugely vibrant colours.

e0ab795dbc7fd4794ec0e31d442292b5.jpg

4_voiture_peinture_1-2b990.jpg

The artisans who make these objects get their inspiration directly from their personal history: mythical 2CV, 4L or DS, motor bikes, planes, firemen trucks, bicycles, bush taxis…

You can find them in all sizes, from the mini-car/keyholder to the imposing big car. They can, from a simple photograph, reproduce in their finest details cars they don’t know, even the lights and the door handles.

It is phenomenal precision work.

scaled.php?server=41&filename=dsc02311cf.jpg&res=landing

Whoa Caroline, that's amazing!! Must've been so surreal to be there and to meet them! :)

I can only dream of the day that happens.. secretly hoping for radiostations to start competitions for meet&greet's at my gig in September. I would do EVERYTHING in my power to get one, haha. And bring as much Dutch Coldplayers with me as possible ('Oh, was I allowed to only bring 1 extra person? Ah come on.. I'm sure 20 won't be a problem!!!' ) :lol:

I have to share one of Sharon's concertphotos. It is AMAZING.

43182215936731274405642.jpg

Damn Ellen.. And if you win a meet and greet I am YOUR best friend OK hunny??? :cool::cool::cool::cool:

^oh...he was...he...his t-shirt is all....wet...and..and his..his body looks...very very nice :p:blush:

What she said..

^hahahaha you're right!!! :lol: :wideeyed:

I'd put in my back pack for a picnic any day :wideeyed:

LOL!

Have a great day girls ;)

I going in fair Jazz, Yesterday was the day difficult .

it's true my mind wanders and sometimes I wonder if he prefers to eat ice cream or when his microphone. nothing to say he is so adorable. yet I said to my bestfriend girl. you can say you want but to my dream wake up in a romantic novel. I said no truth in real life. but my God............. in real life they're all so soulless vampires. save me Chrissy give hope to dream in life.

tumblr_m5rlvyWerA1ro2hbao1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5rlvyWerA1ro2hbao2_500.jpg

tumblr_m5ni6oYkxN1r6vlyio2_250.giftumblr_m5ni6oYkxN1r6vlyio4_250.gif

tumblr_m5ni6oYkxN1r6vlyio3_250.giftumblr_m5ni6oYkxN1r6vlyio1_r1_250.gif

Ice cream hey? I think I'd quite like some of that 'ice cream' too.. :wink3:

My Brain in a moment sweet just because I said in french "contemplatif" dance really so sweet Chris :)

So Row more gifs dances ;) but sometimes I'm afraid he fainted on stage because his head is spinning so fast... :uhoh::worried:

tumblr_m5qvv4dRRJ1qka3tzo1_r1_400.gif

I know I sometimes think he'll fall over doing that, he must be dizzy!

I will never get enough of gifs. Never ever. :dazzled:

:laugh3::laugh3: Oooh. gifs...

:smug::smug::smug: my reputation precedes me :sneaky:

Really really hot.

Definitively not SWEET.

:dead:

Today is not a good day, my hormones keep rule on my brain :laugh3:

LOL just TODAY??! :laugh3:

You people are going to have to stop talking about how big Chris's hands are! It's hot enough here already. :shocked2::cool:

You know he wears his t-shirts short just to drive us crazy, right?! It's working!!! :smug::laugh3:

tumblrm5ul7eqcab1r84cfk.gif

Congrats!!! I went to D.C. on Sunday and was devastated that Chris came out after I had to leave to catch the last train out of the city. But I'm always happy when people get to the chance to meet them. :( for me, but :D :D:D for you! Great pic!

dsc018171.jpg

I was thinking this exact same thing on the way into work today S.. DOES he know how his shirts drive us mad!? Does he do it on purpose? Whatever it's working!

BIG hugs too.. you WILL meet them one day.. I know it.. We all will.. :heart:

Oh me not more Ellen.. :awesome:

tumblr_m5r99vx93W1rtwnmeo1_500.gif

just an example in this gif I feel his heart pounding, I feel it is real and will come out of the picture.

I know my mind must be insane :worried2:

Yes.. He's looking at me there.. :smug: :p

Damn Ellen.. And if you win a meet and greet I am YOUR best friend OK hunny??? :cool::cool::cool::cool:

LOL just TODAY??! :laugh3:

NO! Hey! In that case she will be my best friend! I'll take a direct flight from Italy to her house! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Shhhhhh I'm just trying to pretend! :D:sneaky:

^Guy is a fratello minore according to you.

You understand that you won't be the chosen one :laugh3::laugh3:

Wow, K, how rude. I mean, putting down Guy like that. Shame, shame. Look at me. I took pictures of Guy JUST FOR ELLEN, and that's definitely special....right? That definitely ranks a meet and greet for sure.

Ohhhhhh maybe you just don't understand very well italian...it means that Guy is fucking hot :nod:

LOLOL!!

they are here but they are so differing :D

tumblrm5x1v2fime1ryy9vu.jpg

I dreamed once Guy in 2010, he kissed me, but much more passionate kiss (as an Italian). in the direction he wanted much more than a simple kiss.

and Chris much more as a romantic do so much attention, take care. but too passionate as you know in a romantic novel.

Now in real life will know :P :embarrassed: