✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Has anyone got a link to the full episode of them on The Hour from 2008? Cos the YouTube video doesn't work here in the UK :/

Is this it?

I don't know if the links still work but you can always ask if someone wants to re-upload it : )

Ridiculous trivia: this is the pic that Ellen put up when Gwyneth went on her show the time before last, and Ellens mentioned Chris. I thought Gwyneth would at least go, "ohh, how cute he is" but she didn't. I would have, I love that pic!

LOL! This confused me so much!!! I was actually wondering when I put up that pic of Chris somewhere, and when I mentioned him. :lol:

FACEPALM.

This is my photo with the band. I was about to put my hand on Chris' back just because it was a natural reaction when I take pictures with people, but at the last moment I caught myself. You have no idea how long I waited for this. I could barely function when they were shaking my hand.

DSC01817-1.jpg

Nice photo!

Guy REALLY ALWAYS look cool, doesn't he ? :cool: :lol:

LOL! This confused me so much!!! I was actually wondering when I put up that pic of Chris somewhere, and when I mentioned him. :lol:

FACEPALM.

:lol:
tumblr_luet96Ofcy1qm6yozo6_250.gif
:dazzled:

This is my photo with the band. I was about to put my hand on Chris' back just because it was a natural reaction when I take pictures with people, but at the last moment I caught myself. You have no idea how long I waited for this. I could barely function when they were shaking my hand.

DSC01817-1.jpg

You know, I wouldn't mind being surrounded by those 4 guys. Nice photo!

They're so sweet! I remember shaking Chris' hand and just looking down at it and thinking how big it was and that I was shaking Chris Martin's hand!

Haha! Well, now I need to meet them again so I will actually be more talkative!

DSC01817-1.jpg

Cool photo!

DSC01817-1.jpg

Cute pic :D

Chris and J bent...It would be perfect for me!

NOT IN THAT WAY!

ok, in that way too :sneaky:

DSC01817-1.jpg

Just...WOW!

Congrats.:D

Um, K? Even without the spoiler, you never had anyone fooled,lol. :wink3:

EDIT: And since this IS the Chris thread I'll keep my comments about how adorable Jonny looks to myself...

Oops...was that my outside voice? :lol::p