✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

He looked so good last night.

And the little sneak changed shirts before "Yellow" this time!

And when the light was just right I think I got a glimpse of some chest hair fuzz - maybe growing back.

And he was just a few feet away from me on the C stage.

Haven't had a chance to sort through and upload photos yet but I will post some of the more choice ones later. There are some great ones already on here.

I'm suffering Coldplay withdrawal already.

First, Mara thank you for the pictures you posted a few pages ago!

Second, Row thank you for that amazing gifs you shared with us. It makes me al ittle nostalgic to see the development of the gifs along your spam.

Third, hmmm yeah. What was my third point again? *distracted by all the amazing contents shared here...*

I do believe he has underarm hair...... I am pretty sure as a MAN he hasn't shaved, the sweat that he makes mixed with his saltyness, :D would make him break out in a rash, therefore, I believe, he waxed or has had some laser hair removal done in other areas, if the pics are truely true, and not caused by shading from the pics, then I believe its from waxing or laser...This is a picture from last night 8/1 show:D

20120801detDN8.jpg

9428561neverlady712200614149PM.jpg

oh my :dazzled:

Look at 3:14 and 3:42. Is it just me or there's something missing apart from the happy trail? :inquisitive:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgCFmcTGHg8]Coldplay In My Place Live Montreal 2012 HD 1080P - YouTube[/ame]

i watched that part 3 times just to concentrate his underarm , yes something is totall missing :stunned:

I give up.. he obviously fell into a wax bath or something..

Although, and DO feel that I am feeling a bit deja vue here... BUT, he is blonde.. so maybe it's just not showing.. because I feel sure I have seen it on other recent (post happy trail) photos.. cos I bloody well checked..

I can't watch it...but...I SAID IT!

BTW:

Ariel, I'm watching your vids on YouTube ! Awesome ! I bet you had such a nice time :D

Ariel did the sweetest thing for me yesterday night! She called me during Fix You cause she knew it's my song:dazzled: THANK YOU :hug:

He looked so good last night.

And the little sneak changed shirts before "Yellow" this time!

And when the light was just right I think I got a glimpse of some chest hair fuzz - maybe growing back.

And he was just a few feet away from me on the C stage.

Haven't had a chance to sort through and upload photos yet but I will post some of the more choice ones later. There are some great ones already on here.

I'm suffering Coldplay withdrawal already.

Wow... looking forward to your pics

First, Mara thank you for the pictures you posted a few pages ago!

Second, Row thank you for that amazing gifs you shared with us. It makes me al ittle nostalgic to see the development of the gifs along your spam.

Third, hmmm yeah. What was my third point again? *distracted by all the amazing contents shared here...*

I know.. Ellen said the same.. she remembers most of them. LOL

I do believe he has underarm hair...... I am pretty sure as a MAN he hasn't shaved, the sweat that he makes mixed with his saltyness, :D would make him break out in a rash, therefore, I believe, he waxed or has had some laser hair removal done in other areas, if the pics are truely true, and not caused by shading from the pics, then I believe its from waxing or laser...This is a picture from last night 8/1 show:D

20120801detDN8.jpg

LASER! God I flipping hope not.. he needs to grow it back ..!! Hope you're right Jilly....

Oh if I could Graaaaham

And Graham from the Graham, just Graaaaham

And Graham with my Graham, just a Graham in the Graham

Just a Graham in the Graham

Just a Graham and see Graham in the Graham

Saying Gra..... *laugh*

The lyric genius that is Chris Martin :lol:

This should be a b-side.

Oh if I could Graaaaham

Saying Gra..... *laugh*

The lyric genius that is Chris Martin :lol:

This should be a b-side.

That laugh though...aaah.

This is like one of our picspams!

Ten Pictures Of Coldplay's Chris Martin Flying Through The Air

^It really is!!! This was on the same website and it is quite adorbz!!! :)

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/coldplay/photos/a-to-z/#gwyneth-paltrow-and-apple

woah woah woah G is for Guy Rupert Berryman!!! Thats the best middle name ever!!!! :lol: :D

33879646.jpg

WABBIT!!!!

Lory, thanks for pushing me over the edge again with all of the mic pics. WOW. I mean, oh my God.....really??

mtv36.jpg

And this one needs another posting. Dayuummm....

9428561neverlady7122006.jpg

I seriously cannot stop looking at this. *Snap back to reality Sharon!*

Whew.

And the little sneak changed shirts before "Yellow" this time!.....And when the light was just right I think I got a glimpse of some chest hair fuzz - maybe growing back.

Da fuzz! This made me laugh Jilly! Only a well-trained Coldplayer fangirl eye can see fuzz. I'm proud. So, he thinks he can get away with changing up the, uh, changing, but don't worry, Agents Sharon and Row are on the job and will be more than ready in Chicago to catch sight of any and all body parts that want to come out to play.

Is this weird? Posting arm pits??.....I am VERY attached to that armpit hair..

I know I'm not Chris, but would it help if I started to grow some pit hair for you to stare at in Chicago? :laugh3: No? I didn't think so, but I was just trying to help.

Oh if I could Graaaaham

Saying Gra..... *laugh*

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: His sense of humor is fantastic! And that laugh at the end. Gives me a 'shiver' every time.

Ariel, what a nice thing to do for K! Big pat on the back.

Happy Friday everyone!!!