✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

and me I am insulted because I talk about Gwyneth Paltrow. :(

on thread Gwyneth Paltrow

Originally Posted by Wyrd;5377242

Mai, mai, are those pictures gorgious!

Kittybitty is right. I think you got confused, Lory, because people told you to stop referring to Gwyneth all the time in the Chris Pictures thread. This does not automatically mean that Chris cannot be mentioned here, especially not when you keep in mind that this is a Coldplay forum. Gwyneth's thread is only here, because she is with Chris.

And the second part of your post is glibberish to me, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Then point out to me where I insulted you in that quote. I also hope you understand the difference between mentioning Gwyneth when it is relevant and just randomly add the sentense "Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin have been married since 2003" to a post. And there is also a big difference in whether I told you to stop referring to Gwyneth all the time in the Chris Pictures thread or others.

But it's okay, I know that everyone else understands that.

Remove the mic

the clothes

add a bed

and a Jonny

and no words are needed indeed :charming:

*scrambled off into C/J thread*

hmpfffbwahahaha :laugh3:

You are soooo right :charming:

Leavin very soon: see you in 3 weeks, girls! Better be impressed by all the pics & gifs when I get back (though I trust you on that ;) )

:kiss:

hmpfffbwahahaha :laugh3:

You are soooo right :charming:

Leavin very soon: see you in 3 weeks, girls! Better be impressed by all the pics & gifs when I get back (though I trust you on that ;) )

:kiss:

OMG I will miss you! :bigcry: Have a great time, wherever you're going dear! :kiss::hug::heart:

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but Chris Martin has the most unbelievably beautiful mouth. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention because I'm sure none of you have noticed. :kiss::kiss:

Have a fun and safe trip, Celine!

tumblr_luizl5kX2Y1qm82npo1_500.jpg

I don't about you girls but this lovely picture of chris reminded of this famous painting :

turban.jpg

I study art history in 1993.

I learned painters are known for paying prostitutes to their models in the paintings.

I do not think it has a reported with Chris Martin. this is not a painter celeb, this is a singer celeb. :thinking:

more if Chris was not a celeb, not ask to be a model for me I am not myself a painter, even I have a certificate of the official state of one year of art school.

last night I dreamed I was in a Coldplay concert, and I got an elbow in the rib cage.

I have not realized was Chris was the confusion in the crowd. I found myself on the floor.

Then there is a man who wanted me going into his car. and I'm starting to get irritated and shouting against him. I do not know who was. :confused:

a belly with Sydney Hello .

I will show it to my cousin Australian. ( third degree) fan of Coldplay.

off thread I did not understand his business to my cousin, he is search photos of him when I was born me (me just I began the concert in 2003 of Coldplay)

I do not even know if it annoys him that his step-son named Chris :|

2qm4684.jpg