🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

^ It is, I mean, I don't know how it should work with lefthanded people... Shouldn't they (we) do the opposite? But it seems we don't :shrug:

ah ok, that's what i thought! i just thought by the way you said it that chris was doing it the 'left-handed' way and so not the normal way, thats why i was confused :P

AAAAAH so confused.. I actually had to go and pick up a knife and fork and see how I did it! haha.. I am right handed and I use it like Chris.. Yes it's normal to have the fork in your left hand in the UK.. LOL

I had to do it too :laugh3:

ah ok, that's what i thought! i just thought by the way you said it that chris was doing it the 'left-handed' way and so not the normal way, thats why i was confused :P

Ah ok, sorry :P

No, he plays a standard guitar.

Yes, it's what I meant [sorry, it's my english's fault:lol:]. If you are a left handed you can play a guitar for left handed or you can play a standard guitar but it's all about the way you learn doing it. :nice:

Actually.....

cm12.jpg

Fast :laugh3:

Doesn't everyone use a fork in the left and knife in the right...? I thought that's the normal way or is it different outside the UK?

In Italy: righthanded keep the knife with the right and the fork in the left

lefthanded the opposite fork in the right and knife in the left

AAAAAH so confused.. I actually had to go and pick up a knife and fork and see how I did it! haha.. I am right handed and I use it like Chris.. Yes it's normal to have the fork in your left hand in the UK.. LOL

:nod:

500px-NoHurry-Step-10.jpg

It's not so much the topic of the photos but how they were taken.

No I know that. Just meant, it's not like it's a super interesting massive blow out party. Just a kid's birthday party, which shouldn't really draw much attention. I suppose the LA paps have gotten bored with the "usual" stars here and since the Martin-Paltrow family is fairly new here, they're "fresh meat" so to speak...But really, stars are a freaking dime a dozen around here, so I just don't get the big deal...

I've seen many famous people, just out and about, and have let them be. I don't usually get star struck, but I must admit, if I saw Chris or Ed Sheeran (I think he's darling) out and about, I might not be able to control myself. :lol:

No I know that. Just meant, it's not like it's a super interesting massive blow out party. Just a kid's birthday party, which shouldn't really draw much attention.

Sorry for misunderstanding your previous post : )

Okay, so I looked too. The fan quandry. It was creepy, yet I'm sure they know this sort of thing is possible being in pap country. I know it doesn't make it right, and them not knowing they were being photographed made me hide my face, but I looked through my fingers at them anyway. I mean, they were posted here, so everyone looked I'm sure. If you didn't, you get a pat on the back and a "Teach me how to do that" from me. I admit my desire to catch a glimpse of Chris took over. The graffiti wall was awesome. They are now closed.

Okay, so I looked too. The fan quandry. It was creepy, yet I'm sure they know this sort of thing is possible being in pap country. I know it doesn't make it right, and them not knowing they were being photographed made me hide my face, but I looked through my fingers at them anyway. I mean, they were posted here, so everyone looked I'm sure. If you didn't, you get a pat on the back and a "Teach me how to do that" from me. I admit my desire to catch a glimpse of Chris took over. The graffiti wall was awesome. They are now closed.

this.

I looked at them, too :bigcry:

Now I'm feeling even creepier than I already are! :cry2:

I think they may have been taken from a chopper - that's the only way that last shot could have come from that height. Which of course makes it a 1000 times worse. I also saw that the story ran on some other websites (E Online, etc.) but none of them included pictures, probably because they did not want to publish these.

*shudders*

I think they may have been taken from a chopper - that's the only way that last shot could have come from that height. Which of course makes it a 1000 times worse. I also saw that the story ran on some other websites (E Online, etc.) but none of them included pictures, probably because they did not want to publish these.

*shudders*

They did the same thing at Apple's. :( Despite, hope they had a nice birthday party. Graffiti wall?? Where were the Xylobands and did Chris sing Happy Birthday to Moses on his guitar?? :)

I looked too :inquisitive: but I didnt feel good about it, but i still did it so what does that say about me/us???? I could use the excuse that I so love ANYTHING to do with Chris that I couldnt help myself but that is a crap excuse so I dont know. One things for sure whether WE look or not the paps will always be around and I guess the Paltrow-Martins know they have to live with it :(

What we need is some nice pics that are taken legitallamy( my spelling has gone out the window :confused: ) so that we dont have to feel guilty so come girls do what you do best ;)

Happy Birthday to the little cutie Moses!!!

^ Thank God!! Roll on the weekend :D

HAHA tell me about it ! :laugh3::laugh3:

OK it's VERY slow... but for you girls and Chris I'll do it..

On-Stage-Under-1-Roof-December-10-2011-coldplay-27727255-2560-1756.jpg

Mylo-Xyloto-Tour-December-9-2011-coldplay-27765935-2560-1869.jpg

FP_8283241_CHP_Coldplay_Concert_121411-857x1280.jpg

cp-14.jpg

6014619916_125d3e964d_b.jpg

010.jpg

that will have to do.. my computer is about to blow up - and so am I! :laugh3: