✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:dazzled: :heart:

What a smile! He must have gotten tickled at all of the other faces and forgot to make one. :laugh3: But that's okay, the face he's got is pretty damned nice...

Love the shoelaces!!

edit: And don't forget the 'Love' badge! It gets to go so many cool places. :cool:

OK. I never post, but I have to say, why is this picture strange? Because almost everyone is sticking out their tongue and Chris ISN'T!

(And because I haven't posted I totally forgot how to do it. I'm referring to the above photo.)

OK. I never post, but I have to say, why is this picture strange? Because almost everyone is sticking out their tongue and Chris ISN'T!

(And because I haven't posted I totally forgot how to do it. I'm referring to the above photo.)

Yes, I was saying this exact thing to Sharon last night. Chris sticks his tongue out all the time.. but this time everyone else is (with the exception of the rather embarrassed looking guy in the back) and he isn't. It's a super photo though. So happy, so relaxed. They must have had a lovely day.

Gwyneth Paltrow looked positively radiant and showed off some major cleavage in a black wrap pantsuit at Diane von Furstenberg's "Journey of a Dress" party on Friday, Jan. 10 in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old blond beauty, who completed the sexy DVF look with a snakeskin clutch and bright red lips, posed with the lady of the night, Diane Von Furstenberg.

The Goop goddess attended the event with husband Chris Martin and the duo seemed to be having a great night together, a source reveals to E! News.

"They were holding hands when they got there," the source said. "When they came in, they went right to say hi to Diane. Diane gave them a tour."

link

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ--mpQeAQM]COLDPLAY - Waiting For A Superman (#42 and the Flaming Lips cover)[/ame]

Chris is so cute there! Every time I watch this I just wish I could jump on that stage and give him a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek and thank him for everything. :wacky::dazzled: