✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Having just regained consciousness I can only agree with the 'ladies' above, he hasnt really changed just grown up!

Chris seems so comfortable with himself and his life right now and its lovely to see,I do believe if there were difficulties in his personal life in the past it had a lot to do with his own insecurities. I dont know if anyone else agrees but I saw a turning point after the Howard Stern interview, who knows?

Anyway i have had a close look :shifty: and the pics where he is sitting seem to show a nice covering of thatch, perhaps its a trick of the light but I dont think he's shaved, dont care anyway he is, always has been and always will be our Gorgeous Chris, with his stained tops, mismatched clothes,quirky smile,warm heart and drop dead Gaw-jus-ness :loveshower:

Everyone is making such valid, thoughtful and heartfelt observances.....but for what

it's worth, I love that he's not afraid to change "just a little " with each passing birthday, each new "era".......I love this new confidence, this new urge to smile a lot on and off the stage, this acceptance of himself and celebrity status, and I do agree the Stern interview was a bit of a catalyst - I think all these things are pluses for someone with such creative genius and still-present insecurities. It's what makes him Chris!

Oh gawd now Im not so sure....am I really discussing chris martins chest hair :thinking:... oh wait I forgot where I was for a moment! Of course I am :lol: You know Row I cant post pics but it does look 'thicker' when he's sitting.....nice to compare tho :sneaky:

Got to dash off soon but will check in tomorrow to see what others think...

LOOK HARD GIRLS its important for the future of mankind ;)

Oh gawd now Im not so sure....am I really discussing chris martins chest hair :thinking:... oh wait I forgot where I was for a moment! Of course I am :lol: You know Row I cant post pics but it does look 'thicker' when he's sitting.....nice to compare tho :sneaky:

Haha.. Important for the future of WOMANkind I think :laugh3:

I have taken it upon myself to go back and look at all of the April workout pics again and then look at all of the Hawaii pics again. Then I went back and looked at the April workout pics..again. Then I went and looked at the Hawaii pics..again. Just to be sure, I went back and looked at the April workout pics again, then I went to look at the Hawaii pics again. It's never a bad thing to r.e.a.l.l.y be sure with something this important... :cool:

My opinion: He has shaved it sometime recently and it's growing back. It's definitely not as thick as the April shots. JMO. But just in case, I'd better go back and look at the April workout shots...then the Hawaii shots....

I have taken it upon myself to go back and look at all of the April workout pics again and then look at all of the Hawaii pics again. Then I went back and looked at the April workout pics..again. Then I went and looked at the Hawaii pics..again. Just to be sure, I went back and looked at the April workout pics again, then I went to look at the Hawaii pics again. It's never a bad thing to r.e.a.l.l.y be sure with something this important... :cool:

My opinion: He has shaved it sometime recently and it's growing back. It's definitely not as thick as the April shots. JMO. But just in case, I'd better go back and look at the April workout shots...then the Hawaii shots....

Thanks, you're doing God's work and you will be richly rewarded.

Thanks, you're doing God's work and you will be richly rewarded.

:laugh3::laugh3: I love this thread! :laugh3: :heart:

So...um...I hadn't logged in in a while...just caught up on about 10 pages of this thread

:dead:

Oh the picspams :dead:

Oh Hawaii :dead:

I had seen a couple of those pics on Twitter but didn't know there were so many of them :dead:

Jesus Christ :dead: Happy New Year indeed :dead:

Also this pic makes me want to scratch his perfect back :|

I'm just that kind of weird fangirl I guess :lol:

Gwyneth-Chris-talked-beach.jpg

Anyway, Happy New Year to all of you!!! :dazzled:

And welcome to the members who've joined over the holidays :cheesy:

Enjoy!

Dammit LOL I just spent five minutes looking for this! I should have scrolled down LOL! haha.. I should have known you'd know where it was Sharon. :laugh3:

Oh God! I just saw the Hawaii pictures.

I am DEAD.

Pray for me oop.png

We would if we weren't all dead too.. :D

So...um...I hadn't logged in in a while...just caught up on about 10 pages of this thread

Oh the picspams :dead:

Oh Hawaii :dead:

I had seen a couple of those pics on Twitter but didn't know there were so many of them :dead:

Jesus Christ :dead: Happy New Year indeed :dead:

Also this pic makes me want to scratch his perfect back :|

I'm just that kind of weird fangirl I guess :lol:

Anyway, Happy New Year to all of you!!! :dazzled:

And welcome to the members who've joined over the holidays :cheesy:

Welcome back. I hope you had a good Christmas. And what a lovely (photos!) new year we all have had so far.. :shocked2: :D

that moment when you jealous of a surfboard.

:laugh3: :nod: :nod:

Haha, the Martins on their holiday is more interessting to the paps, then the making of LP6. :laugh3:

Fine by me, love the pureness of those pics!

Yes, they are just a family having a good time. It's lovely. OK I know it's paps and we should probably be disapproving, but I am wholeheartedly enjoying these photos. :lol: