✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

For all the stalk....er, sleuths on the thread that went to the Under 1 Roof event, any astute observations on Chris' Happy Trail? We have not discussed it for a while :P

Alive and kicking. :D

Coldplay-Kids-Company-Under-1-Roof-Concert-Review-Event-December-19-2013-Photos-Videos-192.jpg

One of Jason's amazing photos for proof. :D and, may I say, what a great topic for Christmas Eve. :D

here lets have another.

Coldplay-Kids-Company-Under-1-Roof-Concert-Review-Event-December-19-2013-Photos-Videos-174.jpg

His t-shirt was practically see-through. :angel: :D :P

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :heart:

So when a few weeks ago my parents asked me to tell them what to buy for me for Christmas, one of the items on my list included a case for my phone, if they managed to find one (there aren't many Samsung Galaxy S2 cases available anymore).

My dad had an absolutely BRILLIANT idea :awesome:

BcSh0-lIUAAtCXp.jpg:large

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I FREAKED OUT when I opened that present :lol:

Oh my goodness Celine! I bet! Lucky you. What lovely parents. :D

I hope everyone has had a good Christmas day and Santa brought you all what you asked for.

All my relatives have now gone home. *yay* :lol: It's lovely seeing everyone, but quite nice when they go home again. :)

Santa bought me a 'Huge' monitor with keyboard and mouse for my laptop, so that I can view Chris pics in enormous size.. :D So I NEEDED to try it out of course now everyone has left. :D Tomorrow we have more of the same; more Christmas, so I am making the most of the time and so.....

Here is a Chris-tmas spam to test the screen resolution. :D

9D0pPHA.jpg

Hxf8A4U.jpg

toAfzZQ.jpg

cv9KB1C.jpg

OubYGa1.jpg

nIcm3lS.jpg

M4KW32v.jpg

DN2MCyv.jpg

nqfFZiO.jpg

AjbKute.jpg

RCZKIgI.jpg

TTnWhH2.jpg

21yc9ey.jpg

zNNYsWP.jpg

5t4bcMk.jpg

R2ZzVjq.jpg

kPOabyf.jpg

QZftcmp.jpg

T6W85WL.jpg

jISsURd.jpg

oi4Z4IN.jpg

7No2a7O.jpg

3qh20kH.jpg

eSKCxUt.jpg

lm0Ejvn.jpg

feYnyR6.jpg

0NRGWXD.jpg

GcCnPR8.jpg

1KLNvLI.jpg

qJPoA5F.jpg

I have to say, that WORKS..........

:dazzled: :shocked2:

All those pictures of Chris :dazzled:

And hi, I'm new here. I have read this forum long time and now I registered:D

Welcome to Coldplaying and more importantly the Chris Thread Essi - You will have fun here. :D

LOVE the videos girls, a couple of my favourites there. HOW Chris has changed though. He was so restless and young in the first one.

interesting read about today's rock stars by IAN ASTBURY of the cult. shares his thoughts on chris/coldplay too for those interested.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/ian-astbury-interview?click=feed

Thanks Gai.

ESQ: So the Chris Martins...

IA: I admire Chris Martin. Coldplay have made some wonderful records for the genre they're involved in, but I would consider them to be more of a pop act. The music is much more cerebral than it is animalistic. I think hip-hop has more to do with rock and roll. Kanye West is, in many ways, a rock artist. Jay Z in many ways is a rock artist. In the sense that they've used hard rock, punk rock, psychedelic rock aesthetics and influences in their music. When you see Kanye West, he has a full band playing. Jay Z has a full band playing with Marshalls.ESQ: So the Chris Martins...

I don't agree with the cerebral thing, certainly not live anyway. Anyone who has ever been to a Coldplay gig would have to agree that the music is hugely moving, in all ways, it makes you laugh, it makes you cry, it makes you scream, jump up and down. Totally lose yourself. That isn't cerebral in my book. It moves us, it moves Chris, it is a huge animalistic thing (the very thing he thinks is Rock).

But I guess on record, which is where the marjority of casual fans hear the music, then you could say that.

Anyway sorry for the cerebral moment there. :P

Back to Chris related photos and fangirling.

gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-lax-arrival-after-christmas-04.jpg

They are back in LA.

(Thanks Sharon :kiss: )

Hey,

How do you post pictures in here ?

The computer idiot ( that would be me ) can't seem to figure it out :embarrassed::confused:

Your post count is too low atm. But you need to copy paste the image URL and post it in between and.