🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Guest diogo_sg
:laugh3:http://www.thespec.com/whatson-story/5820410-chris-martin-embroiled-in-love-war/

Sooooo... Chris is 'at war' is he? :laugh3: These journalists !! :rolleyes:

Oh, the humanity! [emoji23]

"I live to see the world"

So, I was googling pictures of Coldplay's concert at T in the Park in 2011 when I stumbled upon this:

(NSFW content)

https://mobile.twitter.com/soundcloudmixes/status/572148721879797760

Any thoughts?

PS: I apologize for this.

*can't think of anything shocking*

*clicks link*

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAH

and no, it's not Chris, he doesn't have this cheap ass tattoo on his arm.

But damn, you got me there for a second LMAO :lol::laugh3:

OMG

2BCE8DCA00000578-0-image-m-110_1440971353645.jpg

where are you looking at WOMAN,?!?! A shirtless chris martin is walking behind you !!!!

The woman was probably staring her soul out the entire time Chris came running towards her, and then tried to keep her chill and pretend to look somewhere else while still totally creeping at him through her sunglasses. Kind of, politely creeping~

At least that's sure as hell what I would have done :awesome:

Guest diogo_sg
*can't think of anything shocking*

*clicks link*

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAH

and no, it's not Chris, he doesn't have this cheap ass tattoo on his arm.

But damn, you got me there for a second LMAO [emoji38]:laugh3:

Hahaha!! Sorry about that [emoji1]

He does look like him. And I thought that tattoo was a bracelet [emoji23]

Honestly, I couldn't possibly imagine Chris riding a bike completely naked (in public, at least [emoji12]), but these photos really stunned me!!

Guest diogo_sg
remember, he wrote a song on guitar completely naked

I know. But that wasn't in public, soooo.

What are you suggesting, though? That he might ride a bike naked someday?

What are you suggesting, though? That he might ride a bike naked someday?

well wHO KNOWS :wideeyed:

Coming back to that naked dude picture, my voice of reason also instantly told me it just can't be Chris because I imagined him having way more... volume between his legs if know what I mean :whistle:

Guest diogo_sg
well wHO KNOWS :wideeyed:

Coming back to that naked dude picture, my voice of reason also instantly told me it just can't be Chris because I imagined him having way more... volume between his legs if know what I mean :whistle:

Haha!! I see. But, why do you imagine that he has more "volume" between his legs? Unless... [emoji15]

(I can't believe I'm actually talking about this. I hope he never visits this forum...)

Guest diogo_sg
mostly from the pics of him wearing trousers without underwear, you can ehm....see the shape and lenght of it

Oh... ok.

I think it's better for us to stop this here. This is getting a little too awkward, don't you think?

Jennifer Lawrence apparently walked away from Chris Martin because he had other women on the go.

The two actors have been linked since last summer, after Chris' marriage to Gwyneth Paltrow ended and Jennifer had parted ways with long-term love Nicholas Hoult.

While they never confirmed a romance, they were spotted out and about on numerous occasions. However in the last few weeks 38-year-old Chris has been seen getting cosy with actress Annabelle Wallis.

"To be honest, she was blindsided by Chris. There's talk he's messed her around quite a bit. Granted, they were off and on, and it wasn't the most stable of relationships, but she's only found out through mutual friends that he's started seeing someone else," a source told British magazine Grazia.

"Chris is very good at making a person feel like they're the most amazing girl in the world. But it seems he'll have several women on the go at once. In the end, that's why Jen had to walk away.

Annabelle has made her name on British TV show Peaky Blinders opposite Cillian Murphy, but she has also worked on Hollywood blockbusters, including X-Men: First Class with Jennifer.

It's not just Annabelle that Chris is said to be romancing, with the source claiming he's having a flirt with other high-profile women too. One of his tactics is to apparently buy them book Vagina: A New Biography Book by Naomi Wolf.

"Chris read Naomi's book a while ago and became obsessed with talking about it. He was really into exploring the idea of female sexuality in relation to creativity and likes to recommend the book to women he meets. On a number of occasions he's even got the lady in question the book as a gift. It can come across as a bit full-on," the insider said.

http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=&nItemID=91935

I am going to buy that book and read it during the concerts :lol: :lol: