✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

The Chainsmokers are an electronic duo, very very popular, especially in the U.S. Their song "Closer" has been #1 in the U.S. for about 3 weeks now, and their other song "Don't Let Me Down" has been in the top 10 for months. So this is very exciting for us in the U.S.!!! It could be a huge hit, although from that clip, it doesn't really sound like it.

Ohhhhh!

I've actually been hearing those songs quite a lot on the radio, just never bothered to find out the artist. Very interesting, never imagined Chris Martin working with them lol.

Music first, clothes second :D So curious for this song now

I agree, but this is the "Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris" thread and the place to be to discuss his smiley hat, flower tshirt and now his new favorite pants. :D

And believe me, I've seen pictures of him wearing that pants on 3 different occasions...

For me it would be a little more "gorgeous" if it was cut off at the height of the knees. :D

• Like 2

And believe me, I've seen pictures of him wearing that pants on 3 different occasions...

I think I've even seen them on more than three occasions already...

Anyway, definitely too many!

But honestly, I prefer his bad taste in fashion to those kinds of celebrities who only wear the most expensive clothes and never wear anything more than once and care way too much about fashion.

And this way at least we have something to laugh about!

• Like 4

CsuHxraW8AATxGX.jpg

I can imagine Chris fangirling so hard when he met JKR lol :'D

And I just ordered that shirt :dance:

[MEDIA=twitter]777817313617653760[/MEDIA]

LOL I hope he genuinely took the test and got into the YELLOW house. Fair play, kindness and loyalty? He's literally Hufflepuff embodied, the little cupcake :')

• Like 2