• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• coldplayisawesome

• coldplay_is_louve.

• Comicforce

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Such an amazing set design with an amazing singer! (And Will of course!)

Look at those gorgeous curls :heart_eyes:

Posted Images

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn2.uvnimg.com%2F83%2Ffd%2F634315ff465aaa0d6e7f34a6d619%2Fresizes%2F1500%2Ftid-gpcmedh160726-12.JPG

Reminds me of a photo from the viva era with Chris's red cape flowing in the wind

Except now it's on his HeAd

And he still looks graceful as hell

• Like 2
?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn4.uvnimg.com%2F4a%2F85%2Fda016c8b4a90a118a9eeaf74c980%2Fresizes%2F1500%2Ftid-gpcmedh160726-10.JPG

Phil :)

lmao this picture.

First my eyes were glued to that random ass on the left, then I was wondering who was getting a sand-burial, and then I thought "that friggn smiley cap again!" :lol:

• Like 5
i was kinda hoping it was just like Chris went up to some random group of people and decided to help them build a sandcastle :P

DaW! :cheesy:

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn4.uvnimg.com%2F4a%2F85%2Fda016c8b4a90a118a9eeaf74c980%2Fresizes%2F1500%2Ftid-gpcmedh160726-10.JPG

Parents: "Woo yay! Put a little tower on that castle there!"

Kids: "yay!"

*Chris walks up to the group*

*starts adding sand to the castle*

Kids: "...mum who is that?"

Parents: "Uuuuhh.. hello?"

Chris: " 'sup"

*continues piling up sand like he doesn't have a care in the world*

*children in the group look worringly up to their parents*

Parents: "AhEM what are you doing?!"

Chris: "Helping adding some fab to your sorry ass excuse of a castle. Gimme that shovel!"

*starts building complex shapes*

*the castle starts to look fucking amazing*

Parents: :angry:

kids in the group:

82hd6.jpg

sorry :lol:

• Like 6
lmao this picture.

First my eyes were glued to that random ass on the left, then I was wondering who was getting a sand-burial, and then I thought "that friggn smiley cap again!" :lol:

Yes - that arse !!! ... exactly. ( Please, God, don't ever let me get photographed like that )

and isn't that Phil next to the green sun brolly ?

DaW! :cheesy:

Parents: "Woo yay! Put a little tower on that castle there!"

Kids: "yay!"

*Chris walks up to the group*

*starts adding sand to the castle*

Kids: "...mum who is that?"

Parents: "Uuuuhh.. hello?"

Chris: " 'sup"

*continues piling up sand like he doesn't have a care in the world*

*children in the group look worringly up to their parents*

Parents: "AhEM what are you doing?!"

Chris: "Helping adding some fab to your sorry ass excuse of a castle. Gimme that shovel!"

*starts building complex shapes*

*the castle starts to look fucking amazing*

Parents: :angry:

kids in the group:

82hd6.jpg

sorry :lol:

Omg, I haven't laughed so hard for a long time :'D

Feelin' damn hot, so hot, so hot! [emoji7] x

dc50660233bef3279be26092f0f6dcf0.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Why do I want to take him home and give him cookies when he looks like that?

• Like 1

Why do I want to take him home and give him cookies when he looks like that?

I knowwwww D:

20:35 to 20:42 that 'Okay!' is one of the cutest things I've seen in my entire life D;

I just want to wrap him up in a blanket and protect him from all the bad things in the world :wacky:

• Like 3
does anyone else listen to Chris's interviews over and over again just to hear the way his accent has changed over time? :P

I don't listen to it for that specific reason but I do listen to them over and over :dance:

I love his speaking voice. It's so relaxing and peaceful :wacko:

I love watching his interviews over and over again too lol. It automatically puts me in a good mood. His smile is incredibly infectious :wacky:

• Like 4
does anyone else listen to Chris's interviews over and over again just to hear the way his accent has changed over time? :P

That's something I've never paid attention to. How has it changed? (not saying that it hasn't but I'm just curious about the change)

• Like 1
That's something I've never paid attention to. How has it changed? (not saying that it hasn't but I'm just curious about the change)

in the last few years i've noticed that sometimes when he says words that have r's in them they sound harsher, like more noticeable to my american ears than the "ahhhh" sound English people usually say :P

but mostly i think it's the way he speaks in general, like he is a lot calmer now than, say, Parachutes-era :P and so his accent isn't quite as thick when he talks in interviews (although i still do hear it from time to time). like it was so crazy when he and Jonny did that interview for RTL Late Night and they played the clip from 2000... i just love watching back old stuff and seeing how ALL of them have changed, it's just that Chris is more frequently the one in interviews :P

• Like 1
This comes to mind

Lmao no wonder people thought Chris was always drunk xD

i have listened to this so many times that as soon as i saw the title my brain went "ALLLL RIIIIIIIGHTTTTT I GOT MY OWN RADIO SHOW" :lol::lol:

but yes, this is a good example of his... let's call it immense enthusiasm :P

• Like 1
i have listened to this so many times that as soon as i saw the title my brain went "ALLLL RIIIIIIIGHTTTTT I GOT MY OWN RADIO SHOW" :lol::lol:

Listening to this never fails to make me laugh xD

And the xfm residency with the jackass bit and the bumming around :laugh3:

LOL I'm a bit like him in that video when I'm utterly sleep deprived and on a caffeine rush but still not quite that hyper xD

"WHOSE SHOW IS THIS, MAN?!! PLAY A SONG!!!" :laugh3:

I'm actually a bit envious of his energy lol. I wish I was as enthusiastic about everything xD

The acceptance speeches he used to give at award shows back then though :facepalm:

LMAO I remember the first time I listened to this interview I ripped my headphones off because I had the volumne on max and Chris was shouting the brain out of my ears :wacko:

Gosh he was so hyper and random and sometimes cringy back then :wacky: I had trouble understanding him with his Devonian accent in the beginning because he was talking REALLY fast and nervously and stumbling over his own words. Now he's way more relaxed and his English sounds much more like this school English I learned! :lol: There is an English accent of course, but you can't tell where exactly he is coming from anymore.

I find this extremely fascinating how the speech pattern can change in your own language. I mean, you grew up with it and copied the exact same speech pattern the people around you used until you mastered it. And then when you've learned it all, your speaking manners will still change, even though it's deeply rooted inside of you :surprised:

THAT WENT TOTALLY OF TOPIC SORRY, hERE'S A PIC OF CHRIS TO MAKE IT BETTER:

[ATTACH=full]5418[/ATTACH]

• Like 4
Listening to this never fails to make me laugh xD

And the xfm residency with the jackass bit and the bumming around :laugh3:

LOL I'm a bit like him in that video when I'm utterly sleep deprived and on a caffeine rush but still not quite that hyper xD

"WHOSE SHOW IS THIS, MAN?!! PLAY A SONG!!!" :laugh3:

I'm actually a bit envious of his energy lol. I wish I was as enthusiastic about everything xD

The acceptance speeches he used to give at award shows back then though :facepalm:

oh man, i love EVERYTHING about the XFM residency

"it's two-bit nipple peep shows" - although actually i think my absolute favorite part is Chris telling the joke about two nuns in a bath and neither Jonny or Guy getting it :P

sometimes i watch interviews of Chris and think that i act somewhat similar to the way he does... but then i remember that i watch a lot of his interviews and so i can never be 100% sure if i was like this naturally or if i've been influenced by Chris :dizzy:

in truth, i think it's both :P

The cringe was real :nod: And usually the rest of the band were just secondhand-embarrassed about him :lol: