✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

honestly! people in prison have better clothes than chris

CqvxKxpWEAAlZ2z.jpg:large

and @Gideon_Mx yeah these were from today. backstage interviews with local media. and the guy is an interviewer from a local radio station :)

LOL this reminds me about the interview C had with JoJo Wright, and the DJ said that he wanted to dress like him and some fashion tips from Chris hahaha

He really knew what was he talking? or simply he was so sarcastic :lol:

• Like 2

Cq6COefW8AEtC43.jpg

So many new things in this picture :shocked3:

Does anyone know anything about Evan's avengers? I can't seem to find anything online.

The rosary and chain are new too I think.

Who's the guy on the right? To me, he looks like a brother or cousin of Guy.

Gideon_Mx via Tapatalk

Who's the guy on the right? To me, he looks like a brother or cousin of Guy.

Gideon_Mx via Tapatalk

An interviewer. Lol he is very handsome though :lol: which is I think the only qualification necessary to be related to Guy since he was just made in a handsome factory anyway :P

• Like 2

[MEDIA=twitter]776012958262517760[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/776012958262517760

!!! :dance:

i have no clue who The Chainsmokers are, but still exciting :P

The Chainsmokers are an electronic duo, very very popular, especially in the U.S. Their song "Closer" has been #1 in the U.S. for about 3 weeks now, and their other song "Don't Let Me Down" has been in the top 10 for months. So this is very exciting for us in the U.S.!!! It could be a huge hit, although from that clip, it doesn't really sound like it.

• Like 1

The Chainsmokers are an electronic duo, very very popular, especially in the U.S. Their song "Closer" has been #1 in the U.S. for about 3 weeks now, and their other song "Don't Let Me Down" has been in the top 10 for months. So this is very exciting for us in the U.S.!!! It could be a huge hit, although from that clip, it doesn't really sound like it.

well then i guess it really says a lot about how little i follow music because i'm from the US :lol::P

honestly, i've probably heard them but not realized it

I think the only reason I know about them is because I watched their interview and performance during the pre-show of the VMAs cause I had no idea what else to do while waiting...

I try my best to ignore charts and popular music nowadays lol even though I do like some famous songs of course (but I liked most of those before they were famous)

• Like 1