✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Tell me about it lol

[ATTACH=full]5683[/ATTACH]

the first time I saw this pic I inhaled my cereal :dead:

I can never make myself actually pay attention to what they're saying in this interview for that very same reason *-*

Maybe that's why Chris wears long sleeves all the time these days. So we don't get distracted :wacko:

i went looking for a different picture of Chris's arms (one from the same day as above, i think, but lens distortion made his biceps even bigger to the point of being scary :uhoh: :P) but came across this one

tumblr_lxxndj0oZu1qeep17o1_500.jpg

:bomb:

Is that his jacket that he's cradling to his chest? :lol:

Also, this reminds me of this interviewer's observation lol

I understand now why his T-shirts are constantly riding up his chest on stage – his muscles are so big, in the flesh, that his shoulders look like two Tonka trucks battling it out.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/jun/23/chris-martin-coldplay-glastonbury-opposite-of-walls-and-brexit

Forever lmao xD

• Like 4

Also, this reminds me of this interviewer's observation lol

I understand now why his T-shirts are constantly riding up his chest on stage – his muscles are so big, in the flesh, that his shoulders look like two Tonka trucks battling it out.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/jun/23/chris-martin-coldplay-glastonbury-opposite-of-walls-and-brexit

Forever lmao xD

I couldn't believe my ears when I first heard that interview, I wish we could have seen Chris' reaction!

• Like 1

i don't even know where to find the original interview nowadays, or if it even exists anymore, but have this really short video of Chris explaining the reactions they'd get to the title A Rush of Blood to the Head[emoji14]

http://vid66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/coldplayisawesome/Coldplay/creepychris.mp4

Now I'm wondering why the video is named "creepychris.mp4" [emoji1]

• Like 2

Now I'm wondering why the video is named "creepychris.mp4" [emoji1]

mmm i would say at least 50% of the time i find Chris to be creepy/freaky/intimidating. but often in a weirdly attractive way. so i guess i was feeling it when i saved the video. :P

[emoji28] what was Chris doing with his voice

being creepy :lol: :P

• Like 2

i went looking for a different picture of Chris's arms (one from the same day as above, i think, but lens distortion made his biceps even bigger to the point of being scary :uhoh: :P) but came across this one

tumblr_lxxndj0oZu1qeep17o1_500.jpg

:bomb:

Ah bless... still with his wedding ring on.

• Like 3

All those pics reminded me the ones we have from the shooting of the ASFOS video [ATTACH=full]5684[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5685[/ATTACH]

How can he be so hot? Didn't know how his dssgiorgnisdf (didn't find perfect words to describe them lol) arms are til today... think I'm dying of love right now haha :laugh4:

• Like 2