✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Ticket Exchange/Resale thread] Music of The Spheres UK/Europe Tour

Coeurli

On 7/5/2023 at 10:14 AM, Odvan said:
Have tickets:

Amsterdam 16 July 2023

2 tickets, GA 

F*cking war still going on, can't make it.

Hi, sorry, it must be so shit!

Would you consider selling 1 ticket? I am considering flying over to Amsterdam for a show.

Hi!

I am looking for 1 or 2 tickets for the Amsterdam concert on the 19th of july. I would prefer an GA admission ticket but if that's not the case that would be fine as well (no bad place at a Coldplay show!).

Hope to hear from you soon! 🙂

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

I'm new to this forum, although I've been following the band since they started. Saw them supporting U2 at Slane Castle in 2001 and saw them a number of times through the years.

I was wondering if the ticketmaster Ireland ticket transfer becomes available as we get closer to the Croke Park dates?

I have tickets for 2 shows and probably not able to make it due to obligations with work.

take care,

Will

• Administrators
13 hours ago, wtonis said:

Hi folks,

I'm new to this forum, although I've been following the band since they started. Saw them supporting U2 at Slane Castle in 2001 and saw them a number of times through the years.

I was wondering if the ticketmaster Ireland ticket transfer becomes available as we get closer to the Croke Park dates?

I have tickets for 2 shows and probably not able to make it due to obligations with work.

take care,

Will

Looking for someone to buy those tickets? Transfer is not available yet but I'd assume it would become available about two weeks to a month before the show.

On 3/20/2024 at 7:30 PM, jcfromparis said:

Looking for one ticket Lyon June 22,2024

Looking for one ticket Lyon June 25,2024

Take care.

Still looking for one ticket Lyon June 22, 2024.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, jcfromparis said:

Right now, Ticketmaster sells extra tickets for Lyon.
So I got a ticket for June 22.

3 concerts in a row in the same venue, never did that. 🙂

Ah damn! They're sold out already 😞

• Sad 1

Hi folks,

I currently have 2 tickets available to sell for the show in Budapest on Sunday 16th June.

They are seated on section 127.

Reason for the sale is that I am no longer able to attend due to receiving tickets for the opening match at the Euros on the Friday so would not be able to afford to go to Budapest 2 days after.

They cost me around £120 each so looking to sell for around that but also open to offers.

Many Thanks 🙂

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I am looking for preferably 3 tickets for the show in Lyon on the 22nd of June but even 2 tickets will do?  TIA, would be really grateful

Edited by vaibinfrance

I see this thing is a bit dead lately 🙂 but if anyone is reading this and is interested, I just managed to buy GA ticket for Athens via Ticketmaster.gr website. Regular price so you all maybe want to check tickets for other dates as EU leg of the tour is about to start soon. 

Good luck everyone. 🙂

I answer you because you´re the last to write, but (completely unrelated to your offer and to you) I don´t get the point of writing here offering tickets, getting an answer by private message just a minute later, and never answering back, neither here nor private. I don´t get it...

1 hour ago, _green eyes_ said:

I see this thing is a bit dead lately 🙂 but if anyone is reading this and is interested, I just managed to buy GA ticket for Athens via Ticketmaster.gr website. Regular price so you all maybe want to check tickets for other dates as EU leg of the tour is about to start soon. 

Good luck everyone. 🙂