✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Ticket Exchange/Resale thread] Music of The Spheres UK/Europe Tour

Coeurli

On 9/6/2022 at 5:58 PM, Emma136 said:

Hey! I'm looking for 2 or 3 tickets for any of the Barcelona shows. Standing or seated, either one would be great! Thank you!!

Hola! Estic buscant 2 o 3 entrades per qualsevol dels dies a Barcelona. Tant a pista com a grada, qualsevol de les dues opcions va bé. Moltes gràcies!!

Hola! Yo tengo una VIP para el sabado 27 en pista con entrada anticipada, acepto ofertas 🙂

• Like 1

On 3/28/2023 at 3:38 PM, BuckinParadise said:

Hi there,

still looking for tickets...

-GA Barcelona 27th May

- EE / GA Manchester 3rd June

-GA Milan 25th June

- GA Amsterdam 16th & 18th July

THANK YOU ❤️

Might have to sell one EE ticket for Manchester 1st June ( currently waiting for a reply from a friend -any update will be posted soon ! )

Update

Manchester Ticket sold

Got a Barcelona ticket

Still looking for

1× EE Manchester 3rd

1× GA Milan 25th

1x GA Amsterdam 16th & 18th July

🙏💫🙏💫🙏💫

Edited by BuckinParadise

Hello fellow coldplayers.

i am currently looking for just 1 spare ticket to either the Manchester (June gigs) or Cardiff concerts.

it is for myself as i am a huge fan who needs cheering up.

i have been to 9 Coldplay concerts in total so this will be my 10th.

i will name them all to show i am not trying to scam starting from first to most recent -

Glasgow SECC 2011 - start of Mylo tour

Under 1 Roof at Hammersmith - where the lady from the charity called Rizzle Kicks Rizzlers and Robbie Williams performed with Lily Allen

Royal Albert Hall - Ghost Stories

Glasgow - Head Full of Dreams

2 Wembley shows - Head Full of Dreams

2 Cardiff shows - Head Full of Dreams

Glasgow - Music of Spheres.

like i said, the ticket is for myself. Only need 1 and would love to make it the magic ten after what has seemed to be a disastrous year

thanks x

Hi, I have two tickets for Gothenburg on Wednesday, July 12. General admission/standing tickets. Selling at face value which is 92€. Also willing to sell only one ticket. 🙂

On 4/26/2023 at 8:10 PM, Nàdiajm said:

So there goes nothing… i’m looking for two tickets for Barcelona, any date. It would be great news, but for the ones who already have their tickets, enjoy it for all of us!

Thanks 😊

Maybe I could help with that:

I've 2 tickets available for May 24th, seats are Category 1, near the stage. Please reach me out if you're interested.

• Like 1

Looking for 2 tickets for the Saturday or Sunday in Manchester (preferably standing) - can anyone help?

I've been signed up to all the Twickets alerts etc for weeks but they all seem to get snapped up in milliseconds, so thought I'd try asking here!

Hello everyone I have 2 early entry tickets for Barcelona May 25th though I was waiting happily to attend, for medical reasons I can´t. 

So, I am willing to sell these tickets at the same price I paid, I can give all guarantee that the ticket is legit, I just want to sell it to another fan that could enjoy the experience and "maybe" send me a pic from there to know they are as happy as I would be if I could. 

Anyone interested please send me a private message on this forum and we can talk from there. 

PLEASE only REAL FANS interested, if I wanted to make money from this I would try myself certain webpages. I trust your honesty please. 

• Like 1

Hey, I have 3 pitch standing tickets to Cardiff on Wednesday 7th June. We're no longer going to be able to go unfortunately. Pretty gutted about this, but circumstances aren't going to allow for it.

These were digital tickets purchased from See Tickets, so you'd need their app for me to share the tickets once purchased. I've checked with them and this can be done as no ID is required beyond the app itself (screenshots of the QR code will not be accepted). Really want these to land up with genuine fans that missed out as it's been so difficult to get tickets these days. Face value is a given of course. Not interested in making a profit.

PM me if interested and we can discuss.

On 4/25/2023 at 12:09 PM, InkedViola said:

Hola! Yo tengo una VIP para el sabado 27 en pista con entrada anticipada, acepto ofertas 🙂

Hola! Perdona, acabo de ver tu mensaje. Por casualidad todavia la tienes?

On 5/11/2023 at 9:59 PM, DiegoB said:

Maybe I could help with that:

I've 2 tickets available for May 24th, seats are Category 1, near the stage. Please reach me out if you're interested.

Hey! I'm interested!! Do you still have them by any chance??😬