✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kings of Leon

Kettercat

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in order to really love the Kings for what they are, you have to start at square one with them... Go way back to YYM, then move onto ASH, then go to BOTT, and then finally!!! you can go and listen to OBTN... you can see how completely different their earlier stuff :wacky:

I'm really <3ing True Love Way today!!!!!!

Girl you're wanted like a wanted man

with your smart mouth & your killer hands

We could both share all that I have made

For a young man it's a heck of a wage

& I feel crazy when i see your face...

oh oh oh oh Cuz we'd be so free...

Happy alone

sharing a smile

so far from home...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

Home from the show. White Lies opened and they were incredible. They made a lot of fans tonight. The guy sitting behind me asked if I knew anything about them and I told him about seeing them at Wembley. Soon as their set was over, he ran to the Merch stand and bought their CD. Oh and they were signing CDs after the show. I talked to the guy with them and told him I saw them at Wembley and he let me go talk to them even though I didn't have a CD (mine is at home because I don't bring CDs to concerts :P) They told me that after the first Wembley show, soon as they finished, they got in a helicopter and flew and did a show in Brighton. I think the Coldplayness is rubbing off on them. :lol:

KOL were great. Didn't play a lot of my old favs, but not a bad set. I was disappointed by their lack of pants tightness. I shot a lot of video. Caleb was in a good mood. Said his mum was there. He totally fucked up on a song. Think it was Cold Desert. He stopped mid way through and admitted he couldn't remember the words and they started the next song. :lol: