Kettercat

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^it's a great feeling! :wacko:

I'm like a kid at a candy store when i go to buy music

Same here!

I love all their albums... At first, I prefered the last two but the first tow grew on me and now I love them all equally :)

saw KOL last night in Atlantic City, and words cannot describe how great and perfectly unperfect the show was. It was their first in a while and the band was nervous, Caleb kept on doing vodka shots thanks to Nacho. And oh yeah did I mention they played FOUR new songs??! All of which sounded more massive and more fresh than OBTN. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to the future of KOL... they're just gonna get bigger i'm tellin ya!

saw KOL last night in Atlantic City, and words cannot describe how great and perfectly unperfect the show was. It was their first in a while and the band was nervous, Caleb kept on doing vodka shots thanks to Nacho. And oh yeah did I mention they played FOUR new songs??! All of which sounded more massive and more fresh than OBTN. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to the future of KOL... they're just gonna get bigger i'm tellin ya!

LUCKY YOU!!!!

I've just searched YT and nothing appeared yet on that show....Can't wait to hear the new stuff!!! :dance:

It doesn't surprise me what you said about Caleb...

haha i yelled to nacho and he gave me a big wave, good guy i'm sure.... oh yeah i wouldn't bother searchin youtube for anything because they like warned everybody that if we took videos they'd kick us out whic is kinda stupid but maybe its because of the new songs who knows.

i will say this, obviously i don't remember exactly how the songs went, but i do remember them being good. there was one in particular that they invited opening band The Whigs on stage for, and it was basically a country song KOL style... an ode to the south if you will. i loved it!

:wacky: Nacho is the freaking man! :bomb:

Anyways, so what would you say about their new songs? More of following the style of OBTN or can we expect some of the older KoL delicious sound we all love? :wacky:

:wacky: Nacho is the freaking man! :bomb:

Anyways, so what would you say about their new songs? More of following the style of OBTN or can we expect some of the older KoL delicious sound we all love? :wacky:

i'd say it expands upon OBTN, not as raw as their earlier stuff you know? there was one song in particular that blew me away, the harmonies were luscious and heavenly! so from the sounds of it though, i really think it's gonna be a huge album.

haha i yelled to nacho and he gave me a big wave, good guy i'm sure.... oh yeah i wouldn't bother searchin youtube for anything because they like warned everybody that if we took videos they'd kick us out whic is kinda stupid but maybe its because of the new songs who knows.

That's why I can't find vids on YT :confused: Thx for your impressions, it makes me more impatient than ever!!

Nathan tweeted sthg about throat infection, apparently they cancelled the show in Scranton (make me laugh cause to me Scranton=The Office :lol: ) I guess that's Caleb who's sick :\

^Oh. My. God.

:bomb:

:wacky:

It sounds so fucking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1000000000

Caleb still looks like a rapist... :shifty:

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Well, I think it's better than his 70's show look :dozey: :

1851136462_3bf17bcad2.jpg

Seriously, nobody in his entourage could have said that the 70's were over like since...30 years!!!! :lol:

i really had not made that comparison :thinking: I can see it though :P

His facial features, Jared's, are a bit more prominent though

tumblr_l3ia5esbmo1qc5ncxo1_400.jpg

Though Caleb is my husband, I have an affair with Nathan :bomb:

tumblr_l0dbgrGil21qzaqjfo1_500.jpg

The old argument...! They don't suck, they just evolve and are exploring new territories! Let them be people! Seriously, if they were doing always the same thing, you would get bored and complain that not renew themselves....!

I can understand you don't like what they're doing now but you can't say it's shit. Compare it to Britney Spears' stuff and I think you'll see what 'shit' sound like...! XD

@ivet: *w* bunny Nathan...love that pic!!!

--edit----------

NEW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the last show

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz79q7bA4rc]YouTube- Kings Of Leon - Radioactive [New song][/ame]

(love it!! that riff :bomb: )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDIpu37KwBk]YouTube- Kings Of Leon - Mary [New song][/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vKCuMti1yY]YouTube- Kings Of Leon - Immortals [New song][/ame]

The old argument...! They don't suck, they just evolve and are exploring new territories! Let them be people! Seriously, if they were doing always the same thing, you would get bored and complain that not renew themselves....!

I can understand you don't like what they're doing now but you can't say it's shit. Compare it to Britney Spears' stuff and I think you'll see what 'shit' sound like...! XD

i like when bands reinvent themselves and try new things but there are ways of doing it. watering yourself down and overproducing yourself isn't what i call exploring new territory though. it's hardly radiohead moving to kid a, the beatles hitting drugs or dylan going electric.