June 18, 200818 yr This has to be one of the worst pics of Guy E-V-E-R!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: why this photographer hates him!! :stunned::laugh3:
June 18, 200818 yr DANG. What's been up with Guy lately? he was the bomb, the one every female wanted to bang because of his steamy hotness... and now.....eek. AND Chris looks HILARIOUS.
June 18, 200818 yr I've always used photobucket for uploading my photos and basically it's the same thing, it even has the image-code needed for a forum. Anyway -- But take the space away. Oh, and usually you can't hotlink things from the page, you have to save it and then upload it somewhere else. Kara -- well, someone had to point it out! Can I just point out that I love Guy's hands these days. God, I'm so mean! see what you need to do is uncapitalize the and make it
June 18, 200818 yr DANG. What's been up with Guy lately? he was the bomb, the one every female wanted to bang because of his steamy hotness... and now.....eek. AND Chris looks HILARIOUS. True with the first one... but Chris looks gorgeous!! :snobby:
June 18, 200818 yr hahaha. no no, it's just.... he looks a little different and it made me laugh. i didn't mean it as a bad thing! :P i like his look. it reminds me of somebody... i'm not sure who.
June 18, 200818 yr I think is just a matter of wrong URL Redgirl, but it happens ;-) That's the photo I was trying to put up! Think he's slimmer because of all his training for the marathon - but me likey (I've always had a thing for skinny guys!)
June 18, 200818 yr OHHHHHH YEAHHHHH! THIS IS WHO HE REMINDS ME OF! seth green! That man is scarier than Spam Boy. (And I would prefer that Chris didn't remind you of strange people.)
June 18, 200818 yr Wow, he's really sexy :kiss: Sorry to ask this, I'm sure this has been posted somewhere here in those 1956 pages of thread, but does anyone maybe know how tall Guy is? He seems to be a bit shorter than the others...
June 18, 200818 yr Thanks! Sounds a bit skinny... hmmm. Does he look a bit like Henry Cavill on some pics?
June 18, 200818 yr My pictures suck compared to these, thanks to roadie #42 (better known as...:P) anyway, this gotta be my favourite one from the gig :nice:
June 18, 200818 yr i think Guy is looking better now than he ever looked before :stunned: an extremely beautiful looking man :dead:
June 18, 200818 yr i think Guy is looking better now than he ever looked before :stunned: an extremely beautiful looking man :dead: Yeah, I don't get the posts from people saying he hasn't looked good in the recent pictures... I almost forget there are three other people in them. Just gorgeous! :rolleyes:
June 18, 200818 yr Guy is looking the hottest he has ever done, I think. Smoulderin' :dead: niiiice pic Denise...I take it you had a good time :sneaky: :D
Create an account or sign in to comment