HIS HAIR, PEOPLE!!!

:bomb:

HIS HAIR!!!!!!

:dead:

guybrits03.jpg

guybrits04.jpg

I'm confused........is that Chloe?!!!! :confused:

Last time I saw her, she didn't look like this! :uhoh:

yah im on it! im actually trying to make a couple gifs, and i've got some stills on the way too....

Cool! :D

Possibly some useless Guy info and it may have already been posted earlier by the "super stalkers" (I haven't checked) but Guy became an uncle earlier this week, bless!!

AWWWWWWWW :cheesy:

Dada Mark & uncle Guy! :baby:

Thanx, peardoor. :kiss:

I'm not sure if I could be called "A Guy Super Stalker" rather than "A Guy Super Drooler"!!! :P

Thanx, Marie! :kiss:

hehehe oh, you never know maybe Guy has a thing for big, burly security blokes...:sneaky: he does have a pink jacket after all...;)

O M G ! ! ! :inquisitive::inquisitive::inquisitive:

:bigcry:

Oh, I duno..sounds kinda sexy to me... :P

It'd only be sexy when he's with Chris!!! :wacky:

In that case, I'd very much like to watch! :smug:

here's some of the stills i got from that one interview....

0MovieClipping9.jpg?t=1235784390

0MovieClipping6.jpg?t=1235784412

0MovieClipping45.jpg?t=1235784428

0MovieClipping59.jpg?t=1235784445

0MovieClipping35.jpg?t=1235784466

0MovieClipping17.jpg?t=1235784484

0MovieClipping19.jpg?t=1235784501

0MovieClipping39.jpg?t=1235784520

0MovieClipping33.jpg?t=1235784536

0MovieClipping14.jpg?t=1235784552

0MovieClipping40.jpg?t=1235784572

Y A M M O H ! :wideeyed:

and here's the one i said i was making. sorry i was going to make it longer, but my thing stopped working. oh well, it still gets the point across :wink3::sneaky:

hands.gif?t=1235788515

The Sex Grip! :dead:

@panda42: yes, here's the link :)

just scroll down a little bit after you click on it, cuz the video's not at the top of the page.

http://tn.nova.cz/red/hudba/coldplay-to-vecer-naplno-rozbali-pred-fanousky-v-praze.html

You know what? last time you gave me that link, I forgot to post the Google translation of that article.......it's very useless, so don't get too excited! :dozey:

Coldplay's extracted in Prague. Interview with a member of the band

Band in the O2 Arena audience excited sophisticated show. One song played on the grandstand between the fans.

The group itself had to wait up to half a tenth, when the concert started song Violet Hill. Then followed a hit from the album Clocks Rush Of Blood To The Head. Singer Chris Martin for the domestic audience even prepared a greeting in English and the hall welcomed the words: "Finally we are here."

When the song In My Place at the scene were six balls on the mantle is reflected in the concert scenes from stage and image projection.

The concert was one of the peak moment, when the band unexpectedly issued between audience and direct contact with visitors on the back grandstand O2 Arena played song Scientist.

Thousands of butterflies

In concert with the songs in turn komorn?j??m implementation only with piano accompaniment rockov?j??mi songs that accompanied the next projection laser show. In the song Lovers of Japan from the ceiling of the hall raised one thousand paper butterflies.

The concert lasted 2 hours. In addition to the old hitovky Yellow band played as the addition of even a song Fix You, despite the fact that you voiced during the evening. In its first implementation of the band was not satisfied, and therefore could play again.

Prague concert was part of the world tour, on which the band promotes its latest album, entitled Viva la Vida (Or Death and All His Friends), which appeared this year in June. Exclusive television partner for the concert was on TV NOVA.

Four musical group consists of singer and pianist Chris Martin, guitarist Jon Buckland, bass player Guy Berryman and drummer Will Champion.

Listen to an interview with bass player Coldplay Guyem Berrymanem (:laugh3:).

Okay, girls, I need your help!

I told my friend about Guy (and how he's the handsomest besides Chris), and she said she wanted to see a picture. If you could only show her 1 picture to sum up Guy's sexiness, what would it be?

:thinking:

thats pretty much an impossible task!!! :lol: but at least show her a face pic. and then a body pic. cus she has to see both...maybe these will help win her over ;)

33.jpg

2742788813_1787e2b11d_o.jpg

2591671043_1b20bdc90d.jpg

n120800061_30642437_2127.jpg

n615067663_1071406_9324.jpg

n1607832156_84498_6883.jpg

n1607832156_84497_6398.jpg

there are some to help u out! :) maybe chose on of those :wacky:

if she doesnt think he is hot after that...she has issues :P

hi folks! :) the striped t-shirt is beautiful...worn by him, of course! ^_*

35lrmsp.jpg

his lips...:wacky: and his expression...

i love his lips...:kiss::kiss:

his scottish accent makes him use his lips a lot when he talks... at least in america i dont think our mouths move like that when we talk...but i always notice how much he moves his lips when he is talking :wacky: its so hot!:wink3:

0MovieClipping59.jpg

That man will lead me to insanity...:shocked2:

His voice, face, lips, hands, arms, legs, hair (also with his new short hair cut), mouth, earing, neck...what else???

I'm a destroyed woman! :P

heehee how about the famous berryman tushy??:wink3::wink3::wink3:

guyarse1.jpg

and the other side.....:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

so much to love!!:lol:

we are all doomed women in here :dead: