✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Possibly some useless Guy info and it may have already been posted earlier by the "super stalkers" (I haven't checked) but Guy became an uncle earlier this week, bless!!

Aw....Uncle Guy..how cute..:D

@ paula's post ---phil better not be loading Guy up with security guards, us berrygirls have to have some way to get to him! :bigcry: its already hard enough :lol:

hehehe oh, you never know maybe Guy has a thing for big, burly security blokes...:sneaky: he does have a pink jacket after all...;)

Aw....Uncle Guy..how cute..:D

hehehe oh, you never know maybe Guy has a thing for big, burly security blokes...:sneaky: he does have a pink jacket after all...;)

:dozey::dozey: for all of our sakes...we cannot even think horrible thoughts of Guy and burly blokes... ugh!!! i would DIE! if that were true :dead: but it most def. is not true!!

*gasp* dont say such things! :o

:lol:

:dozey::dozey: for all of our sakes...we cannot even think horrible thoughts of Guy and burly blokes... ugh!!! i would DIE! if that were true :dead: but it most def. is not true!!

Oh, I duno..sounds kinda sexy to me... :P

;)

hhahah i wish..

:laugh3: ..but are you butch enough for him, Erick..? ;)

haha yah i got some good sex faces out of it!

by the way, im making a gif of that part right now!

liz i totally knew you would say that about that pic! haha

:blush: lauren u knows me too well :p heehee!!

yes!! i didnt know that u knew how to make gifs lauren...u will have to teach me!! sometime i have no idea how to make them :P or even if my computer will let me

ya:sneaky: with that look in his eyes too:wink3::wink3:

Now this reminds me of this song but just replace Matt Damon with Guy :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLG3S5WzHig]YouTube - I'm Fucking Matt Damon by Sarah Silverman[/ame]

"On the bed, on the floor, on a towel by the door, in the tub, in the car, up against the mini-bar"

:blush: lauren u knows me too well :p heehee!!

yes!! i didnt know that u knew how to make gifs lauren...u will have to teach me!! sometime i have no idea how to make them :P or even if my computer will let me

yah! these ones which you have probably seen before are mine:

maracas.gif?t=1235788662

zoom1_23.gif?t=1235788680

singing-1.gif?t=1235788743

drums_25.gif?t=1235788763

laurenosborne_21.gif?t=1235788785

and here's the one i said i was making. sorry i was going to make it longer, but my thing stopped working. oh well, it still gets the point across :wink3::sneaky:

hands.gif?t=1235788515