✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Just a quickie before I go ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzasd4rAhWI]YouTube - Coldplay - Cemetaries of London - Guy Berryman - Melbourne 4/3/09[/ame]

:dead:

I've put this is the Apparatjik thread and I've badgered most of you berrygirls via pm or facebook, but I'm gonna stick it here to reach as many Guy fans as possible :D

If anyone is interested in joining a private facebook group to discuss Apparatjik (and their clues) with fans from the Coldplay, a-ha/Magne F & Mew communities, please PM me or romanglass

The idea is to have one place where fans of the three bands can discuss the project' date=' because we all know different things and pick up on clues differently :-) The guys seem to want to keep this project low-profile, but of course they're putting clues out there for us to find, so this way we can discuss the clues to our hearts content in a private setting and not ruin the fun for anyone else (or annoy those who are not interested).[/quote']

I've put this is the Apparatjik thread and I've badgered most of you berrygirls via pm or facebook, but I'm gonna stick it here to reach as many Guy fans as possible :D

If anyone is interested in joining a private facebook group to discuss Apparatjik (and their clues) with fans from the Coldplay, a-ha/Magne F & Mew communities, please PM me or romanglass

yah, i got then invite, but after i accepted, i couldnt get to the group! it doesnt show up in my profile or when i search it! how do i get to it????

EDIT: ok nevermind, it's there now. :)

Here's another pic for you Lauren and the rest of the Berrygirls. Sorry, but I do not have a lot of pics to share. I personally like this pic because I like how he has his eyebrow arched.

guylast4ci5.jpg

BTW...Lauren, I like a lot of the bands in your sig but there are some that I have never heard of.

spamtime! i tried to make the photos ones i hadnt ever seen or hadnt seen in a while.

allofusaredonefor.jpg

coulditbewooorsee.jpg

drool.jpg

emooo.jpg

pervheaven.jpg

^perv heaven!:lol:

heyguuurl.jpg

hippieguy.jpg

^:lol:

hahahahshirt.jpg

iamnothingonmyown.jpg

practicepractice.jpg

letstalk.png

stripeyshirrrrt.jpg

stuckinsquareone.jpg

showyouhowitallbegan.jpg

yourethetargetthatimaimingat.jpg

tuneup.jpg

trouble2.jpg

trouble.jpg

trouble3.jpg

lit_smileeee.png

^ i loooooooove this picture so much:dead:

and, my favorite find. i love this picture, i actually said "oh my god" when i saw it. i dont know if you guys have seen it and im freaking out for no reason, but here it is:

goldgoldgoldgold.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

yah, i got then invite, but after i accepted, i couldnt get to the group! it doesnt show up in my profile or when i search it! how do i get to it????

EDIT: ok nevermind, it's there now. :)

Hey Lauren - it's a secret group so won't show up in your profile normally - but you can bookmark it with your other groups :D See you there

Here's another pic for you Lauren and the rest of the Berrygirls. Sorry, but I do not have a lot of pics to share. I personally like this pic because I like how he has his eyebrow arched.

guylast4ci5.jpg

BTW...Lauren, I like a lot of the bands in your sig but there are some that I have never heard of.

THANK YOU! :kiss: :hug:

which ones havent you heard of?

@darcy: BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!

Those are very nice, Julie (Clocks In My Place). Though I am no big poster, everyone is welcome here. It would be silly to not welcome fellow members who post/share/like Guy. Thanks for posting the pics. They make my day.